Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

Why?

We might just be compatriots.

I’m just lying in bed and sticking to observing for now, but I definitely wanted to say that I’ve slowly begun respecting at least one person that disagrees with me/my side and that’s Fenelon. Not that my respect matters, I just appreciate his way of interacting in these threads compared to the other regulars that disagree with me/other pros.

3 Likes

I appreciate that…

I have found common ground with many in this thread on both sides. Pro-belf, pro-helf.

Even with some whom I’ve once had major disagreements with.

Even with you I have gotten heated several times (And I’m sure we will again) but it is nice to be able to conduct ourselves with some level of respectfulness.

5 Likes

She has a statue in Vanilla and was name dropped in BC.

Forgotten might be less accurate than not utilized.

…but honestly, this is all a bit dramatic for my preferred “argue about pretendy funtime elves written by a pack of what is, I’m sometimes convinced, a pack of stoned muppets”.

3 Likes

It is getting a bit awkward honestly.

I just wanna talk about half elves.

3 Likes

What’s crazy is it was my comment to you earlier that started all this and it wasn’t even bad, I was just saying that pale Night Elves were what High Elves used to be and it’s like here we are now and it’s like good lord.

3 Likes

Real and True and 1000% True and Real.

2 Likes

Kids, this is why nationalism is bad for your brain.

Remove nationalism, embrace globalism.

Talk about reach, though, right?

All I can say is wow at the mess Blizz has made for themselves by initially hoping Void Elves would satisfy the High Elf community, seeing it didn’t now having done all these things to try and the massive amount of division it’s caused, and all the arguments and problems it’s causing, keep it up Blizz.

3 Likes

Forgotten might be inaccurate, at the very least at the start when Stormwind was being designed.

An afterthought, however? Very likely.

Rice in empanadas?

I don’t even know what yuca is.

Cough

But he is right, you’re reaching. Hope you don’t need a cast for your arm after this.

5 Likes

Oh nevermind then.

Edit: yes, rice in empanadas.

I’d have a serious and dramatic discussion about Blizzard lore if it was remotely serious. Or coherent. Or not written entirely by “rule of cool.”

As is, I just like shenanigans. And slightly silly posts. And being a contrarian. And talking about all the fun customizations we could have.

4 Likes

Like pink hair for all races. :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

I support pink hair for all races, for all genders.

Bring on the pink.

5 Likes

I know we have many different “flavors” here, but never heard of rice as a filling, it might be a thing up north, but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Tico taste buds. Where do you sit on potatoes?

1 Like

Baked stuffed potatoes might just be the one thing in the world better than empanadas.

Edit: Baked stuffed potatoes for the alliance!

I can’t stand a baked potato

This gif but me saying baked potato instead

2 Likes