Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

You didn’t? have fun with your self-indulgences.

Thank you friend. Moving on…

I can never manage more than a few minutes in Classic… I lived that time… I don’t want to return to that hell.

No, there isn’t.

Blizzard will either do or not do. We’re all just tossing around opinions on their rather vague and half baked lore. Half of what we know isn’t even in game… you have to dig through thousands of hours of interviews for important tidbits.

Both sides have some lore and development behind them.

Blood Elves and High Elves are tied together. There is no pretending otherwise.

Void Elves are tied directly into Blood Elves, and with luck will be the continuation of the Thalassian story on the Alliance, preferably with the Void as its focus.

(I apologize for not replying earlier, as I mentioned I’ve been gone much of the day and missed this post. I only noticed when Lann mentioned it and started to respond to him and then realized, that would be rude to you.)

Lets not trifle the poor man with these helf threads.

I’m not familiar with that one.

I did watch some of The Falcon and Winter Soldier on Disney plus. :stuck_out_tongue:

In high school one of my friend groups would give you a choice on your birthday.

A slap for every year.
A punch on the shoulder for ever year.
Or we play bloody knuckles for each year.

99% sure they’re not Lore.

Are you using Formal Logic, Informal Logic, Mathematical Logic or Philosophical Logic?

4 Likes

amount of people who cared is still 0 “friend”

Formal, always. What kind of man do you think I am?

Do you know logic?

Edit: What is philosophical logic, though?

What are your favorite readings?

that was really boring imo. wanda vision was good tho

1 Like

What’s better?

Admit to the possibility of team of devs forgetting about the existence of a character…

Or trying to determine the level of knowledge of logical principles of a person in an argument about video game character design?

This is possibly the worst stretch I’ve seen in this topic, and I’m not saying this lightly as a veteran of it.

4 Likes

this one, and no one cares lol.

No, no. We can go back to the actual discussion. Just don’t say my english is bad, it ticks me. Also, don’t talk about logic if you don’t know logic. It’s unbecoming of you.

I had to ask, I mean based off what they have done and said the last few days, are saying currently, etc. they remind me of Zuc and Lore but in one and it frightens me. :scream: :scream: :scream:

You were using the Romans and Greeks and the New testament and Old testament for an argument about character design in a video game.

Don’t you talk about logic.

4 Likes

Do you want to talk about logic? Because it seems you want to talk about logic.

It seems to be the only thing he can do really.

and trolling apparantly.

2 Likes

I can talk epistemology too. Would you like me to?

Sadly munches on empanadas

3 Likes

Wait a minute. You said your country was in bad shape, and you just mentioned empanadas.

Do you have a sub president?

I had a class in it once…

Not a fan of the literal study of logical forms. I also don’t see how its immensely useful in this setting.

Philosophical logic is beyond me I think. I haven’t looked into its specifics. I think its broadly just the set of methods and standards used to solve philosophical questions.

But like… the higher end stuff.

I no longer spend time with it.

I’m not a philosopher nor a mathematician. Most other vocations won’t require the use of formalized logical reasoning.

Its just… inefficient.

Thats what I intend to watch next.

Thats kinda what I meant when I said “I also don’t see how its immensely useful in this setting.”

Ok, now you’re just poking them.

1 Like

Mid, is your country going through a month-long strike?

Reminder, this is a public forum, asking for personal information is not in any way appropiate.

2 Likes

I just need to know if he puts rice in his empanadas, or if they’re made of yuca.