Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

Then make understandable sentences that actually make sense!

I do. You are obtuse. Not my fault. Difficult writing exists. Go take logic if you can’t handle it.

ive been watching sweet tooth on netflix

1 Like

I hate to say it but do you have to argue with everyone in this thread every day? I mean honestly at this rate you are going to give Zuc a run for their money.

Logic would be accepting Blizz is capable of forgetting their own characters and that a gap of 20+ years would help a lot with that.

(Someone please slap me)

3 Likes

I fail to see where you think your logical, going with attempts with insults normally means in the psychological world that your admitting defeat in an intellectual argument.

Well, I have this thing about wrong things being said. Even when Sledge was wrong I corrected him, even if was “on my side”.

Edit: Mid, that is not what logic means. That is sense.

You’re free to think that!

I have a pretty lackadaisical approach to pretendy funtime elves.

No she’s right here, they have a bad habit of forgeting their charecters, so logic would dictate that they will have a chance of doing it multiple times.

Let’s put the cards on the table.

What logical training do you have?

Who cares on the forums?

For all I know you could be lying about your credintials

You sound like the Lore Gnome, are you an alt?

I got sushi with a friend for lunch and now I’m playing ffxiv I’m still mad at Netflix about Sabrina that is the hill I’ll die on but if they renew Yanxi Palace Princess Adventures then I’ll forgive them

2 Likes

I do. I’m sorry but I you don’t know what logic means I don’t want to talk about logic, for the very simple reason that it would take me a very long time to even explain what I mean>

Fortunately, since logic is formal, and not subjective, I don’t have to show my actual credentials. I can just straight up copy paste something:
p q p ! q p ^ (p ! q) (p ^ (p ! q)) ! q
T T T T T
T F F F T
F T T F T
F F T F T
Logic looks like this. Everything else is not logic.

This isn’t logic, this is ego, and an attempt at insulting someone.

Just accept defeat or talk about something else.

1 Like

If P then Q.

P.

.:. Q.

Your only embarrassing yourself, pride goes before the fall.

Also, your calculus you copied on google isn’t fooling anyone.

Do you prefer intuitionistic or paraconsistent logic?

Edit: You can google what they are if you don’t know. I can wait.

thanks for admitting defeat.

Anyone wants to talk about half elves?

How does it feel to get schooled by an immigrant in english, though?