Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

Well if you want a few examples lmao

:grimacing:

All your characters have always had hidden post history that you’ve engaged in these threads for, it’s not something I’d call you out on because I don’t care its just odd you’d call me out

So anyways, moral of the story people have their reasons for hiding post history and thats okay, sometimes its because we just want some layer of feeling safe even if we want to engage in a thread.

My stances in other threads speak for themselves when I am there, I don’t have problematic stances and yet still choose to hide my history and I’m fine with that.

3 Likes

Use cashew butter in the traps, unless she likes that too.

1 Like

Oh yeah, that was wrong of me and I recanted. Someone told me there was a throuple in game so my argument was proven wrong. So I’m sorry.

she’d probably would.

tho idk if kobolds like cashew butter…?

1 Like

Life is too short to stay salty ppl.

Make love, not Warcraft

2 Likes

If I had to make a drinking game of each time someone tries to pass wanting to keep both races separated because, shocker, they are two completely different things, for “intolerance”, I would already be in need of a liver transplant.

7 Likes

I feel like they just stole yours and Starlas old drinking game running joke anyways tbh

6 Likes

Kobolds seem rodent like, so they might like any type of nut. You could also try candles.

1 Like

Another mention of “B-but the fel!”

Me: Laying on my bed with alcohol poisoning

5 Likes

Oh? And where have I tried to make them the same race exactly?

1 Like

It’s a slap to the face!

3 Likes

i mean theres a reason im hunting kobolds…

1 Like

I feel like they might like shiny things. Or you could try other foods.

1 Like

Also, if I had to take a shot for each time I’ve seen someone being disingenuous…

7 Likes

i just keep a jar on me and distract her with chili fries tbh.

3 Likes

Chili fries can be really distracting!

3 Likes

Holy hell, we’re talking about cartoon elves still here right?

8 Likes

If you don’t support more HE options on VEs than that’s how you’re described unfortunately.

4 Likes

Dang for a tenth of a millisecond I thought that we were talking about something important.

7 Likes