Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

Then do yourself and me a favor and stop spreading lies about how much better off people are not being my friend given I have friends on both sides of this topic and like I already said just because you are salty you aren’t one of them doesn’t make me a terrible person, you just aren’t someone I wanted to be friends with.

1 Like

this is a good question, like why is he calling you a coward if hes doing the same?
is he calling himself a coward too?

3 Likes

No, you Zucc said something that applies to both. So either you take it back that Lann is a coward or you accept that you are also a coward.

1 Like

Those ppl are the worst.

3 Likes

I don’t have my post history hidden though

this is why i never tell people my name, but my nickname irl instead.
except for applebear, she earned that.

2 Likes

Anyways either way, I support and applaud Blizzard for doing something for people who really just had to have RP tools for Alliance HEs I just don’t support more being done because I feel its a detriment to BE fans.

I can be happy for people who have what they have as of now but steer course to more unique options assuming they add more to VEs later.

1 Like

Why can we not see it, then?

I think none of us can see it.

That’s such a cute name :pleading_face:

2 Likes

shes the best panda.

i just wish she’d stop eating all the peanut butter!

2 Likes

Wat, let me check. This is my alt night elf druids alt so maybe I accidentally did awhile ago.

Now I just look dumb, fantastic.

That character’s pretty void elf obsessed as well, and holy hell you got some hot takes on that character lol.

Can you blame her? Peanut butter is the best.

2 Likes

Oh no and I liked you.

Panda kinks :sob:

2 Likes

I do have some weird thoughts, but I also recant anything that I later think it’s wrong.

Because they are lying, if you aren’t hiding post history you can click someone’s picture and see it.

3 Likes

well how am i going to get rid of the kobold issues, when she keeps getting herself stuck in the peanut butter traps?!?!

nobody lewds my panda friend or ima get the spray bottle

3 Likes

Yeah I think he realized he was wrong, and should apologize.

And even more kinks!!

2 Likes

3 Likes