Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

Indeed they do, lol.

1 Like

I wonder why you never replied to Softsong?

I wonder if its so you can continue

Acting like you don’t know what the visual distinction argument is.

1 Like

Well, so that’s terribly hypocritical, unfortunately.

That’s Zuc for you.

1 Like

Pass.

I’d rather avoid that nausea that comes with looking at your post history of crapping on anyone who engages with Lann, or your constant emoji spamming and trying to get people to like you.

I rarely hop around and when I do its because I feel like changing my forum character for a bit, but I think my naming pattern is fairly obvious.

1 Like

I can’t possibly be accused of always agreeing with Lann, but calling him a coward for you something you do too is hypocritical.

1 Like

Get your tickets and popcorn right here folks!

:tickets::popcorn::potted_plant:

You hide your post history, enough said. Don’t lie about me, you’re the only one who made (actual) false accusations about me and naughtymoo just followed up on it because shes your overly-aggressive cheerleader.

1 Like

Hypothetically, the same could be said about yourself. After looking at your post history, you have only talked about this topic, obsessively I might add which isn’t particularly normal behavior for someone who isn’t an alt. If we’re going to be throwing around alt accusations that is.

and my hatred for elves still exist

anyways, so how about we make void elves more void like instead of more Human+ like?

3 Likes

This isn’t a cheerleader thing, though. This can be formalized as hypocrisy with logic. What you said applies to you too.

Some ppl hide their post history so sweaty nerds don’t stalk everywhere they post. Crazy concept, I know.

2 Likes

Was this reply supposed to be directed at me? Lol.

Thats why I say its always obvious who argues in good faith and who doesn’t :hugs:

Are you going to magically turn your post history on or something like what is this accusation?

1 Like

I guess yeah. I’m maining this guy because of the controversy, I thought I should have a void elf face. But you can see I’m levelling him up and stuff. I used to post as Alethei, a human mage.

1 Like

Someone literally used my real name in these threads as a “gotcha” because I used to help moderate the HE discord so they know me from there. Like I think I’m going to be keeping my post history private.

4 Likes

No Zucc is hypocritical and can be demostrated.

1 Like

Most of y’all are this video rn.

Thank you for the laughs. Idk wtf is going on but it’s entertaining.

Well depending on how long this goes on, it would indeed.