Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

I would be fine with what colors we have now, if we would just get a toggle option for tentacles. There are I think 2 or 3 styles that don’t have them, why can’t all styles have the choice.

4 Likes

It seems like this is the most sensible solution. And give lore weight via quest or NPC dialogue to the natural skin colors to conclude the issue and prevent them for being taken away.

2 Likes

I support more lore being done to solidify the visual distinction argument that natural colors aren’t going to be given to VEs maybe more Void colors though and maybe update Alleria at the same time.

1 Like

We know you think that, but we already have the colors. You wish blizzard would take them away to appease you. But all you can do is buy the company, really. You can complain all you want though.

2 Likes

You know how strongly I support her being updated or like Somand said replaced because really her current model doesn’t really say to me take me seriously as Void Elf leader. Lol.

Void Elves actually don’t have the normal hair colors which is what Lann is referring to.

1 Like

He was quoting my comment about natural skin colors, though. But it’s ok. We all also know that you love when Lannisterian complains about things that already are in game, even if you claim you hate people who complain about things that already are in game.

2 Likes

His comment legit says natural colors aren’t going to be given to Void Elves, obviously skintones already were so not really sure why you are coming at me for trying to add clarifications.

1 Like

Because he was quoting me on skin colors, obviously. If he’s talking about hair I’m fine. Although complaining about how the developers choose to portray Alleria is getting so old. It’s just complaining over and over about something the devs decided to do.

2 Likes

What are you even talking about?

You know what I think yet you manage to tell me what I supposedly think and it’s wrong?

You don’t have the hair colors.

Do you mean skin tones? The skintones I supported the HE community getting but don’t agree more should be done because it’s a detriment to BE fans.

Like what are you even talking about?

1 Like

The skin colors you want to remove. If it’s hair colors I don’t care, I already said.

1 Like

You were talking about in game lore being added I agreed and voiced what I wanted to be tacked on through that. Which is to make sure hair colors remain on the Thalassian Elves who properly embody the traditional Elf fantasy.

I didn’t comment on what you said past that, your comment bounced off a point I wanted to make.

2 Likes

Lann hasn’t said that skintones should be removed from Void Elves, like many others he would prefer they weren’t ever given but he’s never said they should be removed.

Where are you getting this from?

That has never been my stance but in hindsight I’m beginning to wonder.

1 Like

If you have recanted your position when you wanted to take away natural skin colors for VEs then I’m happy. That’s a huge improvement.

Are you now ok with natural SKIN colors for void elves?

2 Likes

You should try to pay attention to peoples stances if you’re going to attempt to state their stances.

2 Likes

Well, if you never wanted to take away NATURAL SKIN COLORS away from VEs then I was wrong about you, and I’m sorry.

May I conclude that you do not want to take away natural skin colors for VEs?

1 Like

I don’t think Lann has ever wanted to take them away now that they are here.

Though I think Lann has expressed regret that they were given as well as being one of those who wants Alleria to change skintones.

I cannot think of a time where I’ve seen Lann actually want them to go away though.

3 Likes

Then I was wrong, and I’m sorry.

2 Likes

I deal in big picture and reality not in hypothetical situations that will never happen.

I don’t spend my days mad you have the skin tones, I do however big picture wise use my voice to remind Blizzard to not continue to go further with pleasing this part of the fan base when it is a detriment to BE players visual theme.

Why would you go around making false accusations of people when I’ve never even stated what you accused me of?

2 Likes

Because I didn’t know it was a false accusation. The truth is I’ve seen you backtrack your position but your posts are private so it’s hard to keep track. The reason I wanted you to state it so that I could have evidence in case you ever returner to that position (you never had).

1 Like