Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

I have no issue with your request I’m just confident in my stance that you shouldn’t get what you’re requesting because of its infringement on another section of the fan base.

You’re tone / attitude are very apparent though its clearly very personal :confused: I find arguing in good faith to be best myself but you do you.

1 Like

The fact they equate being anti HE / anti HE options on VEs as being bad people but then like their own behavior / stances in threads and the lengths they’ll go to defend it is just so interesting.

Definitely harms their case more then helps though. Hopefully everyone can get to a place even people on the other side where we can all argue in good faith like you and I and others already do.

1 Like

You elves have had enough!

LOOK AT THE NEW PANDAREN HAIRSTYLES.

LOOK AT THEM!

LOOK AT THEM

LOOK AT THEEEEEEEM!

Freaking elves want to hog all the customization, get back in line! There’s others that need serious looking at.

3 Likes

The only reason I even want to do it is because your side keeps claiming we don’t have our own interests for blood elves…

Despite the requests we made in droves before it became clear nothing more would be added.

And the desire to keep blood elves last remaining distinction between them and void elves is a valid request.

3 Likes

Considering Nightborne and Night Elves share nothing literally nothing, that’s why I support people that want that even more so and I say that as someone that used to be neutral and not care like care because I play all 4 races or I did until I changed all my characters to Warlocks and there’s not Night Elf Warlocks, yet. :yum: :yum: :yum:

Yet.

:smiling_imp:

Also let the nightborne have night elf stuff!

And a better model stance… And dammit let both have more faces that don’t look constipated…

(also just realized I’m not on my high elf thread toon again… So… Fenelon.)

3 Likes

You better believe as soon as there are or rather if there ever are I will have one like as soon as it’s live. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Them and Draenei for me…

I never expect it to happen.

But if it does.

I will be happy.

1 Like

I always wanted Draenei Warlock too and I kind of hoped for it in Legion from Lightforged Draenei given they were supposedly fighting demons nonstop so I figured Blizzard could spin it somehow like a few picked it up or something and make it a thing but then didn’t and I was sad but maybe one day Draenei or Lightforged Draenei Warlocks will become playable hopefully. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Wakeners rise!

I kinda wish they’d given the Alliance Krokul, in which case we could reasonably have gotten warlocks.

But also I like the idea of a group of Draenei choosing to use the Fel fires against the Legion. (alsodemonhunters)

2 Likes

Draenei warlocks make exactly as much sense as void elf paladins, though.

Way to rain on our parade, lol, but really I’ve never really been avidly against either of them though, I mean others are and that’s okay but I would prefer to have the class and race combinations I want so.

1 Like

LFD warlocks make as much sense as void elf paladins.

Regular Draenei are fine.

I still think Blizzard can spin stuff like that if they really want to we just need another xpac like Cata where it will add a bunch of new classes to existing races, like Cata 2.0. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Also it’s crazy I’m coming up with all this stuff at random. Lol. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Just like saying the sky it’s blue it’s a definitive statement, the whole “Oh, you want to keep both Void Elves and Blood Elves distinct and unique? Why are you bashing me?” spiel will continue to remain definitive as well.

I’ve never pushed for decent facial hair for male blood elves. Nope, that never happened. Never.

4 Likes

This is so funny on so many levels to me, lol. I think we all push for what we want to some degree I mean this thread and ones like it wouldn’t even exist if not, for me it’s better Nightborne player model and more customization for Nightborne followed by pink hair for all races. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Well okay. Not that much, but still.

What do you mean?

I know it’s not Draenei culture. That said they did have warlocks before the Legion came…

You can find that story with the demonology Warlock legion weapon. Or by looking up Draenei Wakeners.

Again I highly doubt it would happen but I don’t think some considering using fire to fight fire is a far-fetched idea.

They could do it in secret though. I say it because they have inquisitors as leaders, no?

1 Like

Vindicators.

They’re not like inquisitors so much as arbiters of Draenei culture.

Yeah though, I’d expect Draenei warlocks to study in secret at first and then come out when they see an opportunity to be more useful than not.

Kinda to show that they can use that power to help the Draenei.

1 Like