Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

I understand why Blizzard did it.

They wanted to appease their fans and thought this would be enough. Same model same skin. I was honestly surprised they didn’t add the hair color but it seems they care a bit about not making a full copy.

I don’t understand why Helf-pro’s feel the need to request hair color while simultaneously saying hair color isn’t important.

Or saying things like Void Elves should be replaced with High Elves.

Or paladins…

Or taking Silvermoon…

Lots of things just make it clear that Void Elves are at best secondary. Just a means to an end.

Even where my own requests cross over to High Elf requests, my focus is always on the Void. (Black and White hair for instance I think fits that theme fine.)

2 Likes

I’d rather them just remove Void Elves like Mag said because at this point in time as a Horde main player since I started I feel we have gotten shafted repeatedly in the so called elf trade and since Alliance and Void Elf players don’t seem to be happy about getting things they shouldn’t have gotten anyway it would solve there was never a so called shared model from either side and to quote one of the High Elfers yesterday it solves problems.

And no, that doesn’t mean Alliance should get High Elves either, Alliance should have neither.

1 Like

It’s easy to do, they retcon things all the time, for example we could even go a step further and remove all the Alliance High Elf and Void Elf NPC’s and replace them with Humans for the completed Human potential.

Only that people would enjoy it? That’s the only reason they need.

1 Like

what you want is already playable!

2 Likes

You tell them Mag, I mean we have been playable for 14 years so. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Considering they already appeased the people in question you’re referring to, at another section of the fan bases detriment… how about moving forward they try pleasing BE players who have already lost visual distinction for the benefit of the people you say would enjoy us losing more visual distinction.

Do you think your side should be the one continually listened to? You don’t value the requests of others on the opposing side that is about visual distinction?

1 Like

You said what needed to be said and I’m so here for it :sob:

2 Likes

when i ment light tenticles i meant the lights version which is light crystal things not tenticles. doesnt just have to be light but also arcane or sunwell looking crystals goodness why not have sunwell tattoos.

2 Likes

I really should take a moment sometime and put together a blood elf list like my void elf one…

Speaking of not sure I’ve linked it here or not…

1 Like

In addition to a Blood Elf one you should totally make a Nightborne one. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

I’ve thought about it.

Nightborne need a major overhaul though… So I’m not sure exactly where to start.

2 Likes

I get that, I think it tends to depend if they keep model they have currently, improve on current model or replace it with new model, NPC model with player bones or copy/paste of actual Night Elf model unaltered because there’s lots of options that would work on any of the above or all of the above. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Exactly, its hard to decide on a good way to go and then to from there make a list of what we want to see on them.

Then again… I could just include every option for fixing them…

Might need to make a thread for it… Still, I want a version I can easily toss out if people ask for what folk want.

I have one for what I want to see for Void Elves, and I’d like to have one for Blood Elves.

Nightborne threads also suffer from the effects of agreement death.

Everyone agrees about the topic that something needs to be done and while they may quibble about how, ultimately there is no contention to keep the threads going. So they die off.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this too and I hate it because Nightborne model and Nightborne customization is a serious problem and it needs to be looked and fixed or at least improved upon.

In a way though I guess it’s good because most people seem to agree so much that topics can die off because we are share the same thoughts and opinions and that’s rare in a lot of threads like this one. Haha. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Fantastic idea. This is what people should be doing instead of bashing people for wanting to choose their hair color.

I would love to see new things for blood elves.
Void elves have already received plenty and are pretty enough for now imo.

3 Likes

Visual distinction for BEs isnt “bashing people for wanting hair colors”, that you see it so personal only speaks to your own personalized stake in this.

3 Likes

Nice try hiding your spite behind “muh visual distinction”, as per usual.

1 Like

You of all people should know better than anyone except maybe Midare that saying anything against their agenda means you are bashing, personally attacking, name calling, etc.

3 Likes