Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

I find it hard that you don’t understand how these options achieve the BE visual theme but okay, most people do see that, funny how no matter how hard you downplay people valuing visual distinction you always manage to find people that you just “don’t understand”.

3 Likes

Probs not worth the vacay, bestie

4 Likes

I wouldn’t bother even mentioning it their behavior is so apparent.

It’s not worth the head ache. And you’re one of the positive and comedic reliefs in these threads, I always am glad to see your posts because I know their in good faith. :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I honestly don’t understand why Blizz is so stubborn when it comes to customization. Hair color has nothing to do with lore… if it’s in the game every race should have access to it. Even hair styles for that matter, lore has nothing to do with how you hold your brush. Let people get creative.

6 Likes

I’ll delete it but it’s still true. Lol.

And thanks. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

but i want to be a void corrupted elf on the horde. i need a void elf skin tone. will every race get void corrupted hair too? what about me

2 Likes

And see I thought it would be nice if the void elves kept those BFA corrupted gear visual effects.

And maybe even a turbo mode with a long CD whereby any void elf class gained a spell with huge boost but at the expense of things from beyond and other high corruption effects

A shadow form that came with a price. Think warlock speed boost

1 Like

He’s a Gnoll.

Or, possibly, a very large pig.

1 Like

Gross but lol and you have a valid point, I mean I don’t ever want Void Elves or Void Elf customizations on Horde side because if I wanted to main a Void Elf I would but still gross and valid.

1 Like

Why not? We have shadow priests in the horde…they use the void. Open up the restrictions and players could create their own characters lore. If someone doesn’t want anything to do with the void then they just use different options.

Our characters have been through a lot, learned a lot. They would/could go through lots of changes. It makes complete sense that their appearance would reflect that.

2 Likes

then just delete void elves. and they can be customization for all races

2 Likes

It’s funny that you can sit here and say “it’s just hair color” because you’ve already poached everything else from the Blood elves. This is despite the fact that the original justification for the inclusion of the void elves using the blood elf model was that they would look visually distinct from the Blood elves.

Every time you take a distinctive theme from a race, and give it to another, the remaining distinctions play a larger role in defining them within the context of the game. So when you take their model, and then their skin color, of course the last remaining visual is important to players.

Because they are a “void” themed allied race, that “void” aspect was designed to be the visual marker that differentiates them from their Blood elven counterparts. If you remove the “void” from “Void elves” you have a blood elf.

And thats not okay.

7 Likes

If only, I mean I like my Void Elf Warlock alt and my Nightborne Warlock alt but I’d totally give up both if that meant Void Elves would go away and be replaced with something else that’s not model shared, customization shared, etc. from Horde side to Alliance side because Nightborne show Horde side gets shafted and Alliance gets favored and yet somehow Alliance players still claim it’s “Horde Bias” or “unfair” and it’s like really?

I would be somewhat dissatisfied to lose Void Elves…

I only came back to wow because of them in the first place.

Blood Elves stuffed with the Void pushing out into new venues that few were daring (able/sane) enough to explore? Sign me up.

Didn’t hurt that I like Alleria as a character, and I was pretty happy to meet Umbric too. lol

I do disagree with this though.

Shadow priests are not what make void elves void elves.

Shadow priest use and channel void energies sure, but we are infused entirely with them. We’ve been changed by the void and are no longer what we were.

2 Likes

There’s no need to delete anything. Add? Yes.

7 Likes

tbf, no duh, i never took their logic seriously. the difference between a shadow priest and a void elf is the same between between a fire mage and a fire elemental. void aesthetic belongs to the void elves and any future customization should lean into that

3 Likes

I’ve learned you have to state obvious things in these threads. >.<

1 Like

It should have to begin with, currently and future wise, I will never understand why Blizzard felt the need to give Void Elves anything normal as it is because that’s not what they are supposed to be.

There’s no need to add more options that infringe on BEs.

Unique options that lean into the Void theme? Yes.

2 Likes