[H]&[A] <Synchronicity>Recruiting Older Players

We would love to have to two of join us. If you have any questions please feel to ask. You can find us in the guild finder or let one of us know the Characters names to add if you have made your minds up to join us.
Thank you so much for reaching out!!

Sending this back up

Raid time is now 530pm server Friday night.

Bump to the top

Sunday bump up.

Sending this up. Happy Friday here comes the weekend.

Friday Bump

Up to the top

Season 2 Bump!

With Season 2 starting in a few we would love to add some more folks interested in laid back M+ dungeons and raiding. All are welcome of course. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any queries.

Bump for Season 2! Give us a try and hit the ground running.

Hello I am older gamer just starting back into WoW. I was wondering if you would be interested in me joining?

Heya. Of course, feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild for an invite or apply using the in-game guild and community’s interface. Please reach out if have any questions.

New Season. If you’re rerolling your main or needing a home come and check us out. We have players that do a little bit of everything. Alliance players are also welcome!!!

A lil nudge up. :slight_smile:

We are actively looking for more folks for our raid team.

A raid night is coming up, looking for a few more to jump into the mix at the start.

Hello, I am just returning to the game and your guild sounds like a great fit for me as I am 39 years old. What classes are you looking for? I will be rolling a fresh toon if that is okay.

Fresh toons are definitely ok. We definitely encourage playing the class you you enjoy the most. For raiding, we currently have tanking squared away, so DPS and occasionally heals are needed. Let me know if you would like more details.

I will be rolling a character now. Just now decide on the dps class I want to be. Would it be okay to make a havok demon hunter?

Of course.

Friday’s bump to the top. Always on the lookout for more people to join us.