[H]&[A] <Synchronicity>Recruiting Older Players

I do say back to the top!!!

Heyyy I’ve been in this guild for quite a bit. Switched factions to come over here! Even if you feel you’re socially awkward or just into fishing and older achieves and need a home. We’re the place for you! Altoholic? Also, ok here! I am the resident random achiever. Seriously, i have the squirrel achievements. So, if that’s your jam, you’re in good company.

Come join us. No expectations. Don’t want to raid? Don’t have to. However, you ever want a group for a dungeon or help for whatever, there is ALWAYS someone.

Come check us out, we’d love to have you.

Happy Friday!!

1 Like

Bump for a very fun group. It’s definitely become the home I was looking for, heard the same from others as well. A truly nice group of people to enjoy the game with whether it’s M+/Raiding, Achieves, or Alt hoarding. People are always up to help and genuinely have fun doing it.

1 Like

Always looking for more to join us.

To the top again

• am interested in raiding, what are your raid times? the guild seems like a good home and the culture of the guild is very important to me.*

Hello Bloodscreem. Currently we are raiding on Wednesday @ 5pm. We are also running Mythic + Daily. We have an amazing group of people. Developing our relationships and enjoying learning each others play styles. It is a nice relaxed place to call home.

Tuesday Bump.

Sending this up.

Up sounds good!

Yup back to the top. Happy Sunday!!

Patch day bump, a nice home for returning people who enjoy games/guilds the way they used to be.

1 Like

Always searching for more like minded people to join us.

Bump. I joined the guild right before the launch of Dragonflight and it has been a really great experience. We definitely would love to find more folks who enjoy the challenge of raiding with a relaxed approach. We are a fun group to spend your leisure time with.

Weekend bump!

I agree. Needs a Sunday bump too!!

Patch day bump for a fun growing group.

Happy loots day!!

Bumperoos.

Hello, my husband and I have been playing wow off and on since Wrath and are looking for a home within WoW. We are tired of pugging and dealing with the toxic elements of WoW’s community. We have done everything from raiding to pvp and mythics. He usually plays tank and I healer but we are also willing to play dps. Ultimately we would just like to find a group of adults that we enjoy playing with.