[H]&[A] <Synchronicity>Recruiting Older Players

Bump up to the top again.

Good morning. Was wondering if you had found a home yet?

hello I am interested please add me btag:Wispyjade#1163

Hello. I apologize that I was away from the game over Christmas. If you are still interested and havent gotten an invite you can look for us in game. We are listed in the guild finder. Thank you so much!!!

35yr old 385iLvl Prevoker on Tich, looking for a casual guild of players who want to have fun, but willing to try more challenging content.

Synchronicity seems like it may be a good fit from your descriptions. If you are still recruiting, let me know. Glitche1#11940.

We are always looking for more like minded people. If you wanna check us out we are on the realm Wrymrest. We are in the guild finder if you arent able to use the /who feature to find someone to invite. I find its hit or miss with /who. Thanks so much for enquiring!!!

wht your discord ?

I have not and would love to chat, I don’t see anyone in-game though the few times I’ve looked. It’s bee a weird few weeks with the holidays, lots maintenance and just life.

Do you anticipate being around this weekend?

I will hopefully be around tomorrow (Tuesday) if the day goes well. Alternatively you can leave your discord if you prefer to ask questions in that form.

please add my discord WhisperJade#3601

Hiya. Thanks for responding. Our guild member passed on your info. The character name you were on doesnt exist it says when I tried to add. I dont give out my battle tag info. Feel free to find me in game or alternatively you could leave your discord if you prefer to ask questions there. Thanks so much for your interest in our guild.

I like the concept, but how do you vet the applicants? What if I was 14, and lied saying I was 41 and started sending out dong pics and in a few weeks you have the FBI knocking at your door. What happens then? Does the guild have any law firms on retainer?

Sending this back to the top

Are you guys raiding and doing M+? I am currently on Tich would be willing to transfer someone over but I also am only able to play in the late evenings (9pm PST and later) cause i have kids and IRL stuff. Would even just be happy to have you guys on my friends list if anyone plays later.

Hiya. Yes we do raid but we have east coasters so raids can’t be that late. I to am on the pacific side and have kids so I understand. Mythics though are run at all times. Depends on who is on and what people need or want to do. We are very laid back. If you wanna make a character on our server to check us out that also is an option for you before you decide if you wanna transfer. Our guild is in the the guild finder. I would suggest /who but Im being told its only showing one or two players at a time instead of the full list of who is on right now. Not sure why that is. Thank you so much for taking the time to ask about us.

hey im returning after leaving in SL, im a late nighter thats free on weekends would that still be able to do some guild activities? im currently looking to do some content and M+, im MS Warrior Tank atm

Heya. First off welcome back!! We welcome all classes and levels. There are some late nighters and of course weekenders. We have many people playing more then one class as well. I will tell you there are already a few tanks in the guild so if you are looking for the exclusive tank spot Im affraid there isn’t that specific spot. That being said though as we grow there are going to be multiple groups running Im sure. Just want to be as straight up with you as I can be. Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Sending us back to the top!!

Bumping it to the top

Back to the top you say?