[H]&[A] <Synchronicity> Recruiting Older Players

cmon over to the dark side! we got cookies and beer and cookies… you cant go wrong with us here cus ya know its all about fun.

By far, the best guild I’ve ever been in. So many others make you feel like you’re not part of “The Clique” and you always feel like an outsider. We welcome you on Day 1 and keep doing so. Can’t wait to see you in Shadowlands! Welcome home!

Just a friendly reminder. We are always looking for more people to join us.

Definitely interested! Been playing since launch - I’m 51 now and I still love Warcraft. Will look for you ingame!

Lots of people returning wanting a new place to hang out. Hope you found us in game!!

I’m interested in joining your guild I will be starting a new character. Came back to the game and the server I play on is beyond dead. thank you

Thats great news!! Can ask for an invite in game or if you want or need more info

Come join us!!! This is a great home with great people. We love to laugh and die together, sometimes both at the same time! New or experienced players are welcome. Do you own thing. Whatever you find most fun, that’s what we want you to do. We also have a mature Discord that we hope, at times, will make you spit your coffee out. See ya soon!

If you are looking for somewhere that you want to be comfortable and play the game how you want to play it. As well as not to be pressured to ‘be the best’ or mythic raid. Then this is the place. I joined on an alt and actually completely wound up faction changing my main to rehome here. It was the best decision I made. The people are fun and there is almost always someone on to help you with anything. Also agree with Shangas on the discord thing, it can very well make you spit out your coffee! But so worth it if you’re having a rough day and need a laugh out in the real world. Hope to see you soon!!

Hello!

I DEFINITELY qualify for this. I am from an era when listening to Queen was not only cool but current as well. I’m a returning player (left during early Legion).
I can be really dedicated to PvE and goal oriented, but I’m never toxic. Currently enjoying the leveling with no plans for endgame until Shadowlands. I would love to spend in-game time with like minded people! The é if you want to message me is Alt+130

that’s good to hear! looking forward to joining. hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

I just want to say that - even though our paths branched - me deeper into RP and you guys into raiding, etc. - Meganira started one of the best guilds I’ve ever participated in. I’m glad to see you going strong. :slight_smile:

I am rather interested in this. However, RP is a really important part of the game for me. Do you have RPers in your group or are you mostly PvE/PvPers?

Hi Kaecia. We do not RP. There a a couple of members that are trying to start something but so far I’m afraid the answer is no. The post above you from Kunbo. That man is a good person to talk to about the RP scene on this realm. Thank you for considering us.

Are ya’ll in need of a holy priest? I’ve been stuck on Thrall for some time and quite miss when I was on WrA. I absolutely love the idea of playing with other older and older minded people.

edit: for some reason it won’t let me reply on my priest, kicks me to another toon. =(

We would love to have you join us. Can look for one of us in game for an invite. My discord is above if you have any questions.

So much RP is cross-faction these days that it wouldn’t really make sense to start an RP guild for the “more experienced irl” players. But maybe a few of you would be interested in working together to start a bnet community?

Hope I’m not hijacking the thread - just doing a quick interest check.

Looking always for more like minded people!!

Bump! Join us because we are awesome!

We are enjoying Shadowlands together. Always looking for more. Going to start building on the Ally side as well. Interest was expressed for Ally alts or people that don’t play horde.