(H) LFM for Fun and Debauchery!

Returning to the game? Re-rolling? Don’t give a crap about BFA raiding because the xpac is meh and you’re still wearing boosted greens?

ME TOO!

[Masochistic Tendencies] (Horde) just reformed on Turalyon-US after taking a break for a few years.

MT has been around since 2009 on US-Uldaman. After stepping away from the game for a couple of years after my husband passed away (he got me into WOW in 2007), I am ready to return to the game.

A few of our original members have also returned to MT including our raid leader, so we will be raiding in SL! We have always been a heroic raiding guild because we don’t have the time or the patience for mythic raiding. We’re old, we’re tired, and we just want to have fun. We will be returning to heroic raiding when it launches.

MT is a laid back east coast guild, mostly adults over 35 many in our 40s and 50s. Along with some of our 20-something kids!

We are a bunch of goofballs, sense of humor is a must. We are not PG rated. :slightly_smiling_face:

So come roll a horde toon on Turalyon US and see what we’re about!

Alykii#1736

/cheers

Still looking for more.
All inclusive judgement free friendly players.

Definitely would love some ranged classes but all are welcome!

Are there any particular ranged ya’ll are looking for? I’m returning after about a 4-5 year pause and decided to pick up wow again.

I’ll be focusing on leveling new toon’s since i left just after SoO and everythings changed a ton. So i’m not looking for raid readiness or anything haha.

My old main isn’t on Turalyon but i might transfer it if i end up wanting to play shaman.

Nothing in particular… I think we might have almost one of everything, but I’m not sure who all is playing what when SL hits. Whatever you enjoy the most, or try a few, since we have plenty of time! :slight_smile:

So far, we seem to lack priests, mages, ele shamans, and hunters. Hybrids are a always welcomed! The only class we seem to have an overflow of is DH’s at this point because who doesn’t want to start leveling at 98??

I’d be willing to join! I’m a returning player looking for a new community. Let me know what you want me to roll as.

Roll as whatever you’d like! Hybrids would be best bet but if you’d rather straight up dps, you can do that too. :slight_smile:

Still LFM!

Updated the OP

Looking for new friends!

What days/times would you be raiding?

My name is Curt but my friends call me Durf. You guys sound perfect and I would love to join you guys. I am 50 and have been playing this game since the beginning. I left for Panda puke then came back off and on. I love tp oin. Do you want me to start a new character and level it?

@ Awkaan - not set yet but they will be 2 nights/week max for no more than 2.5 hours/night, somewhere between 9pm - 12am EST.

@ Rinsai - Hi Curt, welcome! Go ahead and send me a tell when you’re ready :slight_smile:

Q. How many gnomes does it take to paint a wall?

A. As many as you can throw at it

burp

(looks around)

(whistles innocently)

Got a twisted sense of humor? Looking for your best friends in all of Azeroth? We don’t care what level you are or class you play. We care about YOU. Really.

Alykii#1732

/cheers

Still would love to have a few more so we have a solid core going into SL :blush:

I think we now have enough priests!

We would love a couple more ranged dps rerolls. Maybe some healing hybrids!

Raid days/times in SL are TBD, but we will be doing 2 nights/week max, for about 2.5 hours/night, somewhere between 9pm - 12am EST.

Come reroll with us into SL!

/cheers

Good afternoon! We would still love to see more ranged dps, maybe a tank spec. All are still welcome. We are an older bunch with life, families, responsibilities, and log in to have fun :slight_smile:

Good morning!

Ten characters required.

There, that’s 36.