[H] <Who Pulled> - Mal'Ganis - AotC Focused - Actively Not Sweaty

We are AotC Complete with Nathria

We are a guild of former tryhards looking to take a more casual approach and lend a hand to newer players. Aiming for AotC on every raid but specifically not CE. * However, Blizzard is kind of drying out the content so we have recently started exploring mythic because we have nothing else to do. *

We’re looking to raid on Wed/Thur 8:00-11:00 PM EST. As for M+ & Torghast, we push through every week, with no set time on clearing that content.

We aren’t going to hassle you about it, but we like to push keys in mythic dungeons. It’s a great upside to having so many hybrid classes in the raid. It gives room to more tank or healer off specs for Key groups.

While we don’t have a large number of PVP players, the few of us here who do are big fans. Interested in both BGs and Arenas. This is an exciting area to grow our roster if there is enough interest.

With that out of the way, I personally, though I know some guildmates IRL and they’d be happy to help, am down to teach people about UI Customization and optimizing/SIMing their toons. We are older now, most of us 30+ and have kids and the like and just can’t commit to playing WoW like it’s our Job anymore.

RAID Availability

• Tank - Pref a Brewmaster for the raid buff or a Prot warrior, but we’ll take anything except DH as we already have those.
  • DPS - Windwalker, Enhancement Shaman, Warrior, Warlock, sPriest

KEYSTONE Availability

• literally any tank and healer that want to run keys regularly

As roles get taken from the raid, I will remove them from the list every 8 or so hours, so if you see your class, it’s probably still valid. Also, to you mad lads out there playing meme specs (such as, but not limited to) Survival Hunter or if your spec is not listed, if this looks like your kind of guild, shoot me a message!

You can message me on Discord anytime. I can use it at work. Bnet adds I will reply to, but only when I am on the game.

Discord: SpacePope20K#0840
Bnet: SpacePope20K#1320

5 Likes

We have cookies beyond the lock variety!

3 Likes

Your cookies are not yet legal in every state ^-^

Bump! Come on over :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump! good times only

2 Likes

Peeps, especially healers of any skill level, come get free AotC and a chill, non-toxic environment to actually learn and experience real raid healing through the long forgotten and ancient art of “Teamwork”. Don’t let the pugs know I used the “T” word.

1 Like

We’re still in the market for a few DKs and a Warlock or two :slight_smile:

Do you guys need more rDPS? Maybe more druids?

1 Like

I see you <3