Lf guild 218ilvl

S.priest looking for a raiding guild currently 9/10H . Can raid any day of the week between 6-11 pm pst

Hello, I am recruiting for [H][Mal’Ganis]. We are currently 10/10 H 4/10 M and looking for good dps as we push further into Mythic Castle Nathria.

Our raid times are Sunday and Monday from 9 pm to 12 am est.

We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in time to improve and also show up to raid consistently. We also want a raider that is active in the guild and fits in well.

Aside from raiding our guild also does fun events and m+ pushing throughout the week.

You can contact me for more information at:

Discord: kw#1438
Bnet: Blank#1192

Hi Kiroy! I just found your post, and I think you’d be a great fit for our group. I put our generic post down below so please check it out, and if it sounds good lets talk soon! Beef#12743 is my B-tag.

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to expand our roster for SL!!

Raid Days/Times

• Friday and Saturday 9 - 12 EST,.

Guild information

The guild has been around for the better part of 5 years! We’ve transferred faction/server both once before, but Mal’Ganis was our home for all of BfA, and will continue to be that way for SL!

We will always get AoTC, but the ultimate goal is always to push into mythic. We’re trying to find those with that same attitude/skill to achieve goals, but keeping the game enjoyable as well :slight_smile:

We’ve built a good community here, and we’re looking for right minded individuals to join us. Raiding should be fun, and we strive to keep the atmosphere light, but at the same time serious enough to be conscience of everyone’s time, and investment. You’ll usually find us in discord talking smack, and cracking jokes on a nightly basis. We run a lot of M + too, so if that’s something you enjoy try us out!

Progression

• 2/10 Mythic

• 10/10 Heroic

Currently Recruiting

• Strong DPS! Melee or Ranged (Having a viable offspec tank or heals is a big plus!)

Contact Information

B-Tag - Beef#12743 Please reach out. I’m always willing to have a quick voice chat in discord to answer any questions :).

Could you possibly start at 5 PST?

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

hey Kiroy. your post is kind of short so i’d be happy to talk to you about what you want from a guild and who you are, ya know? i’m more worried about that, than logs. either way, this is us. let me know what you think :slight_smile:

Kiroy!

I think my guild would be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: Please feel free to hit me up and we can chat.

thanks, I’m going to post my guild spam below

Relentless is a new guild on Mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay. Events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for Raiders!

Group 1:

Friday & Saturday

8pm-11pm realm time (Central)

-In need DPS, Tank, and Heals

Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday

7:30pm-10:30pm Server (Central)

In need of RDPS but not limited to!

ALSO!

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups

In need of everything!

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

Hey there from Astro Waves: 2/10M - Wed/Thurs - 9 to 12 est.

We are a laid back, casual guild with a focus on doing all the content WoW has to offer. Most of us have been gaming together for years and have many years of experience with WoW. Our main goal is to get CE before 9.1. We also do mythic+ and pvp throughout the week with an RBG group here and there. We are mainly looking for some dps to fill in our core raiding group. While other roles are filled meaning you won’t be guaranteed a raid spot, all players are welcome to apply. Top Priorities: Death Knights and Monks We are focused on downing bosses meaning you should be able to take instructions and do mechanics. And if the time comes where we need higher dps, we will handle that when it comes. You can contact us on here, discord, or battle.net with any questions you have.

Discord: Toeknee #2920 Velerion#4618
Battle.net: Toeknee #1711 Ghostrobot#1515

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

Raids
We currently have 2 raid teams

8/10H Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS.

2/10M 10/10H Fri/Sat 10-12:30 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and healers to rebuild our team. Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Discord: Spiritual#6621
BTag: Spirituâl#1663 (alt code 0226)

Hi there!

Not sure if you’re still looking for a guild, but if you are, Dusk to Dawn seems like the fit for you and your preferred times. Below are the details of my guild and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat! Hope to talk to you soon!

check us out, and hit us up

Hay Kiroy let’s chat and see if we can get you in for a trail run!!

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 1/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF healers and skills dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable