198 Rogue LF Raiding Guild

Outlaw rogue looking for late night raiding guild on Mal’ganis. I have 9/10 heroic experience. Btag is Cyxx#11470.

Hey! Benched is a really good guild. I’ve been in this guild since first patch of Legion. I’ve been playing wow since release and have never found a guild like this. It’s a bunch of people who became real good friends from just playing together for years. We are currently 10/10H and are wanting to do Mythic. We have really great players, but just can’t seem to get 20 people. Maybe around 15 people every week. Raid times are T/W 7-10pm PST, but a lot of us do +s outside of that. Hit me up. Would love to have you. LentilStew#11244

hello my fellow outlaw. right now i’m the only rogue in our guild actively. we definitely have room for another one and i’m happy to compare notes on outlaw with you if you need any time. this is us.

Relentless is a new guild on Mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay. Events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for Raiders!

Group 1:

Friday & Saturday

8pm-11pm realm time (Central)

-In need DPS, Tank, and Heals

Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday

7:30pm-10:30pm Server (Central)

In need of RDPS but not limited to!

ALSO!

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups