H US Thrall 398 Hunter LFG

Came back to game about a month ago, currently at 398 and looking for a new home to progress and see the end game. Willing to put in the work to get er done. Currently at 1500ish mythic rating and rising, all 16’s done fairly solo as the guild im in is non existent. Many years within the game, I played hardcore from Vanilla-Cata. Cata was my peak, and looking for a guild who takes an interest in the game. My current guild is dead, officers do not login just not much going on. Currently not saved to any raid this week. Check my armory out, look me up. Played off and on in shadowlands/bfa but wasn’t keeping my interest. Would like to be involved with raiding, mythics, just about whatever. Fulltime

Hey Darkx, did you find a guild? Our guild is recruiting, take a few seconds to look at our post and see if we are a good fit if you haven’t found a home yet.

[H-Thrall] AotC guild (8/8H) T/Th 9-11:30pm EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Darkx, I think we would be a good fit. Take a loot at our spam and let us know!