Delete plz

delete, ty

I’m interested. Add me on Battle.net, NaTuRaL#11214.

I was doing mythic plus and I just saw it. I sent you the request, I should be around tomorrow.

We are still looking for more people to add to our core of folks who continue to play beyond AotC!

We are still looking for more people that are interested in raiding and M+! We run keys from 2s to 20s, need more people so we can fill multiple teams most nights!

Would love to get more altaholics like myself, it’s just an excuse to do more M+! We could also use more range classes. Folks who play hybrid classes and are flexible are a plus!

Sending a Discord friend request. If you have a spot in the raid for BM hunter, I’m would be interested.

We are still looking for more nice folks to join us for the next raid tier!

Come hangout, run some keys and get ready for Season 2!

The next patch is almost here! If you’re currently playing an Alliance character, or intend on playing one, remember that cross-faction guilds will be a thing with the next patch and we’d love to fill in our roster with even more players. Send me a discord DM and let’s get to chatting!

Only a week until Embers of Neltharion! Come join us as we head into the new raid and new mythic + season!

Come hangout with a group of chill people! Would love to see some new faces for the new season!

We’re getting ready to buckle down for the new tier/season tomorrow and could always use some more fresh faces to help tackle the content with!