Also looking for a guild like others. [H] DPS War

Hello, I’ve played WoW since vanilla on Illidan, on and off ever since after BC, was in TI,Celerity,BL, Haz and towards the end War Ensemble . I’m going with DPS war. Looking for a Horde guild that raids around 1200 or 1300 est time. I’m six hours ahead of EST so it’s difficult for me to try and find a guild, figure this would be the best spot. Generally looking for a mature guild. I curse a lot, naturally. There may be rare situations when I’m on duty and have to leave the raid to go to the ER.

Thank you for your time.

Add me on discord to discuss some thing if you would like
Omni_Sensei#8660

If youre still looking i think youd be a good fit here with us!

for sum reason your name looks farmilar lol I’ll leave this here. 3 H LF new home/raiding

Greetings Malevolous! Audax is a Horde guild being created on stalagg that has room for any and all of your playing requirements. From pvp to raids, and from theorycrafting to mastering the AH we have something for everyone - be they a first timer or someone that’s played since the beginning!

Our guild is currently hosting around 30-40 people so far - but don’t worry! We have plenty of room in raids, pvp and other vanilla activities! Many of us have played together since vanilla in guilds all over the servers. We are a fun community that views eachother as family, and we are excited to make new friends during this journey to the past.

Raid and pvp schedules have not been finalized - we are waiting until after release to make those decisions so that all guildies can have a say and we can work out what will be best for all of us!

Think our home might be for you? Add me on bnet - heavenswrath#1143 - and I will add you to our discord so you can get to know us and get involved with the community before we launch!

Not sure if we are for you? Going to be on skalagg but prefer a different guild? Again, feel free to add me for a discord invite! We are striving to make a fantastic community on skalagg and would love nothing more to have friends and contacts in other groups!

Either way we’ll see you all in a few days!

For the Horde!!!