FREE TO A GOOD HOME - One retired 25 man hardcore raider (H-Mankrik)

Hi Bellagraced. You seem to have a good attitude and passion for WoW. We could use someone like yourself. Our guild is Encore and we have a lot of players with us who are looking for the same thing you. Check us out.

We might have a nice new home for ya. Add me on discord if you wanna chat
Omni_Sensei#8660

Hey there. We aren’t exactly what you are looking for server wise, but I figured I would reach out anyway. I think our guild environment fits what you are looking for. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

[Fairbanks-PvP Horde] |Semi-hardcore|Raid times: 6:00-8:00PM PST Sunday/Monday|Loot Council

About Us

We are a spin off guild born out of some of the members of the retail guild The Eternal Fire on US-Hyjal. The Eternal Fire has been raiding together since December of 2015, and has achieved AOTC with all raids since Hellfire Citadel. We are trying to foster a welcoming and mature environment for like-minded people to join and have fun in classic wow. We aren’t a super hardcore guild, and won’t be rushing to level 60. Rather, we want to enjoy the leveling process and spend time in each of the raids as well.

Expectations and Rules

• Be online fairly consistently
  • Have a good attitude and be mature
  • Respect the other members of the guild (drama won’t be tolerated)
  • Be ready to learn along with the rest of us
  • If you wish to raid have a working mic and a basic understanding of discord

Raiding

We are currently planning to raid Sunday/Monday 6:00-8:00PM PST.

Loot

We will be distributing loot via a loot council that will consist of the officers and GMs. We want loot to be earned, so raid attendance, performance, and attitude will all be taken into account before a decision is made.

Recruiting

• Resto Shamans (High)
  • Mages and Warlocks (Med)
  • 1-2 Resto Druids (Low)

Contact Info

jjswat#1342, Crabgrass#1578 (Battlenet)
discord.gg/EMyjXQ5

if alliance:

Hey Bellagraced,

You sound like a great potential recruit. We’re in SKeram (PvP-eastrn), however, we are Alliance. If you’d consider joining alliance, I’m sure you’d find a great home with us… the GREYBEARDS. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild, PvE focused, casual friendly, I’d love if you’d consider us,

We’re all experienced folks, been playing since vanilla, we have jobs/kids, etc…But at the same time we still get to enjoy our favorite hobby! :slight_smile:

You may be interested in our guild. We plan to clear all content. Do WPVP and Battlegrounds. Here is our guild information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:
The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

What We Do:
Aside from progression raiding and pushing endgame content, we will actively be engaging in:
• World PvP: One of the main reasons we all love Classic WoW is Open World PvP. We want to be known as that guild on Herod that no one can beat. Let’s finally fix that Horde-dominated nonsense that’s taking place on live servers right now.
• Battlegrounds: We plan to have a few battleground teams that play both for fun and competitively. There will be a lot of e-sports events on Classic launch and we are aiming for Rank 1.

Raid Times:
Saturday&Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST
We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: Medium
Warrior Tank: Closed 
Rogue: High
Mage: High
Priest: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Hunter: Low
Druid: Low
Paladin: Medium

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/nGWqPh]

Lolol your post is freaking hilarious. I dont know if youve found your forever home yet, but id love it if you considered letting us be it.

1 Like

Heres an option i’ll let it here for you decide Delete old posting

Hi Alak - thanks for the reply, but I can’t do 4 nights a week of raiding - it’s just too much. Best of luck to you and Reckless.

Do you have any more detail than that?

To everyone else - I’ll be in touch

np man! Those were more of the days we will host raids. Since resets are on Tuesdays we hope to raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Maybe save Monday or Sunday if we ever had anything uncleared .

Cheers though!

We are a group of friends and gamers that have been playing all sorts of MMOs and we are organizing this guild to enjoy this game to its fullest. We will be doing sceduled pre raid BGs as long as Open world PVP events. We will be progressing thru the raids also. We all just want to have fun, like u said hardcore mentallity with a casual schedule! Please DM for more info. Raid times are undecided yet

Omni_Sensei#8660
Thanks

Hey @Bellagraced please add me on Discord i have a great idea to run by you! I too am looking for a group to level with, and i have an idea, but i need an experienced WoW player, to help me make it happen, please, add me on Discord. I have loads of Classic Experience, and i am very open to showing you the ropes, if you will hear me out? Thanks! My discord is

Falco183#8585

Practitioner or Peepz -

I dropped into your discord channel to see if anyone was around, but it landed me straight into a voice chat, and I couldn’t figure out how to leave the voice chat but stay on the server and get in one of the text rooms.

I feel super old, but back when I was raiding we were using Vent or Mumble. (shakes fist) Kids these days and their new tech… anyway, I’m not super familiar with Discord.

Anyway - I would like to visit more about your guild, but it’s pretty awkward getting to have to interupt a voice chat room full of strangers who aren’t expecting me.

My discord ID is Bella9499

Check us out, we have a website !!! pantheonguild. us/ that’s super awesome old school.

I’m still looking - bumping post because I’m on Mankrik now and not open to other servers.

Hi there - you posted in my recruitment post for Premonition on Mankrik and we are interested in another hunter. Please reach out to me in game on Moonpie or bnet Moonpie#1732

Hey Quinnie - I did just see your reply. I’ll look for you tonight if you’re around.

Buddy I’ll be on discord tonight for the greybeards, come talk to me.

Don’t feel weird about, everyone here is pretty chill and an older crown.

or send me a whisper in game Thevestian

Buddy I’ll be on discord tonight for the greybeards, come talk to me.

I’m horde on Mankrik… this post is from August before Classic came out :slight_smile: Thanks though.

HAHA, good luck buddy