[H-RP-WPvP] Sunfury Battalion is Recruiting!

Sunfury Battalion is recruiting!

Who are we?: The Sunfury Battalion is an all-Sin’dorei special forces unit funded by the Noble Houses, with the specific role of conducting asymmetrical warfare against any threat to Quel’thalas, the Sin’dorei people, or the Sunwell. Our Suncasters, Sun Knights, and Dawnstriders have renewed their oaths to protect the people of Quel’thalas, to defend the very existence of the Sin’dorei people.

We are a WPVP guild that loves RP, and have created a rich Guild RP lore that adheres to wow Blood Elf lore. We are looking for a few good elves who will join us as zealots for our people’s survival, to take the fight to the Alliance.

What do we do?: Simply put, we annihilate the alliance and look fabulous doing it. Our Weekly WPVP Warparties are legendary. We are “Those Elves”. We are deadly serious about our mission to protect the Sin’dorei from anything that would threaten our people.

We actively engage in WPVP throughout the week, with everything draped generously in blood-elf lore and RP. We have monthly RP events as well as other smaller RP throughout the month. We are also encouraging the return of walkup RP in Silvermoon through “Sin’dorei Saturdays” from 6-8pm in Silvermoon.

Requirements: We are a Blood-Elf Only guild, no exceptions.

Maturity is a must, as well as agreement to adhere to our guild rules. We have a militaristic theme and expect members to acclimate to our culture and respect chain of command. We have a brief OOC interview and will conduct an IC interview upon request.

Currently Seeking: We do not recruit for specific roles, but healers or those willing to multiclass as a healer are appreciated.

Most Active Playtime: Events usually start around 5-6pm Server Time but we have many folks across all time zones who are on throughout the day. There are no attendance requirements for membership and we do allow casual membership.

We send WPVP strike teams out daily. Tired of getting ganked by the Alliance? Join us, we take the fight to them!

If you are interested in learning more, please contact Aeythyr (GM) or look for us on the guild finder!

Remember the Sunwell!!!

8 Likes

This is an amazing guild! Great people, no drama and tons of fun! Everyone is so kind and welcoming. WPVP is incredibly well organized and run, and this group is really supportive, creating the best atmosphere to learn in if you’re new to WPVP. I’ve only been with the Sunfury Battalion for over a month, and I can’t say enough about how impressed I am with the work that the GMs, and their officers, put into making this guild such a wonderful place to be.

So if you’re a mature player, looking for a Blood Elf guild/amazing ’wow family’, this is the guild for you.

…and btw, we have bacon and cheese! <3

3 Likes

I’d be interested in joining, just switched to this server from MG.

2 Likes

Look me up in game Meliodas!

This my home, this is my family come join us!

1 Like

Great people and are always willing to help with Zone Defense and help fellow Horde out in WPVP or hang out and RP. Check them out!

1 Like

This sounds like a great group to be in. Already applied on Guild Finder!

1 Like

Weekly bump! Selama Ashal’anore!

10/10, We get free breakfast every day

1 Like

Some of the coolest Elves on the server, and honestly after my own heart with how bloodthirsty they are. A wonderful guild and community to be apart of, I wholeheartedly suggest them.

1 Like

Can’t recommend this guild enough. Aeythyr is a good wpvp leader and the war parties are a blast!

Been slowly bringing all my alts into this guild. Soon I’ll have a small battalion of my own toons in this guild!

1 Like

You guys are the best! Still recruiting and looking for more bloodthirsty zealots to join our cause!

That’s Alliance Propaganda. You’re bringing liberty and Freedom to all lands around Quel’thalas, one holy sword blow or raining fire spell at a time.

3 Likes

My bump bump lol

2 Likes

Still need more rogues for Stormwind visits

2 Likes