[H-RP] To Honor the Fallen: November 16th

I think I just turned the OP into a wiki… can someone see if they can edit it with a new, fresh explanation of the event?

1 Like

Huzzah. I can; just changed the event locale. I’ll tweak more later with a fresh coat of paint.

Yay!

Feel free to change or delete my initial paragraphs as well. No sense boring people with my random thoughts. lol.

I overhauled the main post, think I touched on and added everything we discussed/agreed on. Let me know what you think!

Fantastic work, Jan. Thank you for the eloquence.

1 Like

Well done! Just the kind of event I was hoping for, and I cannot wait to attend.

2 Likes

We are now one month from the event. I believe the hype - and nervousness is setting in. I need to write - and hope I’m not eaten alive by the ever-frightening “is this good enough”?

3 Likes

I’d love to have Pandaren from the Steelpaw be a representative. Sadly this event lands on the same day of the Pandaren Summit.

Best of luck for the event though! Hope it goes well!

Aw shucks - I actually figured you’d end up attending or having some of your folks roll around. I had no idea why I didn’t realize sooner that the summit was the same day. I’ve been watching the forum there too. Really big ‘doh’ moment. Thanks though, Lianshi.

This was a miss. We changed the date like 3 times to avoid other events, as it was never our wish to compete. I’m sorry we missed one.

If I can get my lap top working I wouldove to participate in this. If even just as a spectator. It kinda hits home IRL for me too cause I have had relatives in the armed forces, some of which haven’t come home. And even in a fictional setting it’s nice to nod to those protecting others. I love what you are planning here!

2 Likes

Casual bump for prosperity and awareness.

I haven’t done any further planning yet as I have had a busy school week(s) and I’m now fully on the Blizzcon hype train, ticket in hand.

Jan-Mak will soon reach out to those who are supposed to have involvement with the event via in-game mail. Enyetof, Sarestha, would either of you have objections to Jan-Mak “summoning” your characters in a “you’ve been chosen” deal, or would you prefer to roleplay the encounter?

2 Likes

I am working on reaching out to Sunfury Battalion for our elven speaker.

I feel like orcish representation is also super important, so I’ll send out feelers in that direction as well. Less connections personally there, but I have a few ideas in mind. I think someone from Scarred Blade Clan would be willing, unless you already have someone in mind Jan.

Nope. I had a few ideas, but nothing I’ve capitalized on yet.

Cool, I’ll see if I can nab someone.

I would still love to participate but it seems like my lap top is done. So when it comes to WoW my BF and I are splitting gaming time on his PC.

So I don’t know how easily I will be able to attend but I haven’t given up hope! I have one more avenue and that’s borrowing someone else’s laptop.

2 Likes

Either way works for me. I’m working nights until the end of this week, so it would actually be easier to reach me through in-game mail until then.

I’m flexible either way! Whatever would be the most immersive and fun.

I sent the letters; apologies if they feel rushed. I’ve been dealing with severe writer’s block today. X_X

Jan-Mak will be organizing a test/practice run after Blizzcon, likely that Saturday a week before the event. If anyone wants to come ICly, just let me know and Jan-Mak will send another round of letters!

2 Likes