[H-RP] The Wolfmane Tribe

04/26/2017 09:00 PMPosted by Taurenos
04/23/2017 05:32 PMPosted by Karanga
In the meantime though, we're about to hold Story Circle in Bloodhoof Village, at 6:30 server time if anyone would like to listen to stories or tell one!

Good to hear that Story Circle is still going, I haven't been to one in a while. Hopefully I will be there this weekend or the next, I do have a story idea but I need time to write it. I don't really feel like writing it on the hoof, so to speak, which I have done before but not with a 15 minute time limit :)

I am the same way. I always write my stories before hand. Turns out better that way for me. Hope to see you at one of the future events. You write great stories!
Orc <3 for the Wolfmane, which is really the best kind of <3.
All <3 is appreciated. Thank you!

And I try to write my stories beforehand but generally fail. Recent Story Circle goers will have noticed that my last couple stories were 'on the fly.' XD Just asked people to give me a theme and subject and went from there.
April Update!

Phew, the month ended on a very busy note! An event every single day for the last two weeks of April, and the first week into May? And we're only just about to start what could potentially be the final leg of the tribe's Legion storyline (depending on what the tribe as a whole decides, of course)! Let's just get right into it!

OOC News
Wolfmane at last began regularly raiding again alongside the Ghostwolf Clan! We have been working on getting our brand new raiders geared up and experienced, and so far doing very well! Look out Gul'dan, we're comin' for ya!

But not just raiding, we are also doing a weekly PVP night with Ghostwolf! Laid back, casual war games. Slowly we will bring everyone into the dark side and get them to enjoy PVP...

Aside from all that, Wolfmane is preparing for a busy summer of events! Stay tuned for more information!

IC News
Wolfmane had a busy end of the month, attending quite a few community events including an elven party and a play! But in the midst of all of the celebrating, the threat of the Legion continues to loom. As such, the tribe held a meeting to discuss how we would approach the threat. We had to decide if the tribe would camp within Broken Shore, and if our children, sick, and elderly would be with us there. In the end it was decided that the tribe would stay at the Shore and our weak and untrained would live within Dalaran. I hope that not only the Shore but also the city of mages is prepared for the stampede!

But before we head to the Broken Shore, we have some last minute things to do in the Isles! Our Arch Mystic led the tribe to perform some clean up in Highmountain, and we also got to greet the Ghostwolf Clan as they returned to Azsuna. Now all that is left for the tribe to pack up, find our mode of transportation across the sea, and we will bring the fight to the Legion.

But, before we go, we held our Feather Ceremony for the month of May! Many newcomers came to greet themselves tonight, with a few promotions and Honor Feathers to be handed out.

Our newest Aspirants
- Avounke Grimtotem
- Charkoth Greyhorn
- Kwarinek Wintermane

Our newest Kin
- Hahneehaken Palehoof

And this month's Honor Feathers go to...
- Awenas Steelhorn, for assisting in the war party against the Legion and assisting cleaning up the Feltotem mess.
- Blackwolf Grimtotem, for leading a war party against the Legion.
- Egha Halfscream, for assisting the war party against the Legion.
- Mahepaola Runetotem, for leading the Mystics back to Highmountain to tend to the Earthmother after the Feltotem's corruption.
- Raton Wolfmane, for helping the Mystics tend to the Earthmother in Highmountain.

This next month will be difficult as we face the Legion, but the Wolfmane will not rest until our family is safe and the Legion is forced back from our world. We will see you all on the Broken Shore!
The Wolfmane is now located at Deliverance Point on the Broken Shore! After a long and quite frankly brutal battle with Legion-aligned pirates (thank you, RNG) the tribe managed to capture their pirate ship, pick up the rest of the tribe as they struggled to hold off the rest of the demons that were invading Azsuna, before sailing off to Broken Shore, trying to tend to their wounds as they went. When at last we made it there we were greeted by a friend of the tribe, the orc shaman named Gotosh, and he brought us to Deliverance Point and showed us where we could stay. Exhausted and in pain, the tribe fell to asleep. But even if our wounds are still there, the real battle has only just begun...

For the weak, elderly, children, and any others who wish, they will be staying in Dalaran when not taking part in the battle!
Hope ya'll had a good Memorial Day! Though I wish you wouldn't have eaten so much steak...
Wolfmane had a tribe meeting tonight and one of the things we discussed were a new guild tabard. Played around with designs and got some good options, but...

http://i.imgur.com/H04lzSN.png

Just can't do anything without you guys photobombing, can I?
An exhausting month to say the least! Between preparing for upcoming community events and everyone getting their various trips and vacations out of the way, hardly felt like there was any time at all this month! And with the summer events only just about to start, we'll see if it will calm down...

OOC News
Quite a few summer community events we're doing this year! We've been busily preparing for all them, and it should be great fun though I for one will be relieved when the rush for planning is at an end.

First we have the Solstice Celebration to look forward to, June 23rd and 24th! It is a multi-guild event in which the various races of the Horde can celebrate their culture in reverance for the sun. For more information, check out the thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754935724#post-1

Second, on July 14th, there is going to be the Lok'Harg, a reflection of the spirit and heart Old Horde's Kosh'harg! Look here for more information: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754365664?page=1

And finally, over the course of July 21, 22, and 23 we will be taking part in the Midsummer Night's Revelry, a celebration of summer and community!

A busy summer to look forward to, and hopefully everyone has fun! We look forward to seeing the community join together to celebrate, even in this time of war.

IC News
After some discussion on how to reach the Broken Shore, the tribe voted to assault a group of pirates who had aligned themselves with the Legion and capture their ship to sail to the Shore. Led by Egha, we fought long and hard, many receiving grievious injuries until at long last we captured the ship and returned to the rest of the tribe, who had been desperately fending off a Legion assault throughout.

Climbing aboard, we sailed away to the Shore, reaching land within a few hours and being greeted by a close friend of Chieftain Raton's, an orc shaman who introduced us to Deliverance Point and showed us around. After taking the time to mend the worst of the injuries, the weak, sick, elderly, and the children, as well as any who wished to help care for them, went to Dalaran.

We took a day to explore Dalaran, seeing what all the city had to offer and determine where the delicate portion of our tribe could stay. Unfortunately it seemed the city of mages did not have the most ideal place for a bunch of tauren, but in the end we decided our best bet was to rough it up with the Horde in the Filthy Animal. Here's to hoping no one gets into a bar fight with an orc!

But of course, this is still war. Not long after settling in Dalaran and Broken Shore, tribemates came to the realization that our food supply was running oddly low. By sheer luck we caught sight of imps stealing food, and putting a mysterious substance in our water. After killing one imp and capturing another, we realized that not only would we have to boost our security, but new food and water entirely would be needed. Led by Blackwolf Grimtotem, a group of Wolfmane returned to Kalimdor to hunt and fetch fresh water. It was a good opportunity to enjoy being back home, scarred as it is. But as nice as the visit was, the battle remains on the Broken Shore. This war is not over just yet...

Yet traditions still do not die. Within the mage city we held our Feather Ceremony -- while not in a more traditional location like the tribe may have wished, we must make do with what we are given. And so we took the time to honor our tribemates, and meet our newcomers.

Newcomers welcomed:
- Bromet Heorku
- Mahkwa Hoofstorm
- Moani Cliffwalker
- Skorest Firebender
- Teivul

Our newest Aspirants:
- Pake Ravenhorn
- Tainawe Suntotem
- Zanghif

Our newest Kin:
- Geuridaan Thundertotem

And for May, these individuals earned Honor Feathers for their ferocity and determination even in the face of likely defeat in the assault against the pirates...

- Pake Ravenhorn. Despite the horrific injuries you sustained, you did not give up.
- Tainawe Suntotem. You fought bravely and strongly, and you make the Wolfmane proud.
- Yaholm Suntail. In spite of your age you fought with great resolve. You will make a grand warrior.
- Zanghif. The spirit of the bear is strong within you, and your hide is just as tough. Well done.
The Wolfmane has been fighting hard the past couple of weeks on the Broken Shore. Soon the battle will be over, and we can safely return home.... right?

In last night's battle the tribe was unfortunately temporarily separated. Here are some awesome screenshots thanks to our young sunwalker-in-training, Yaholm!

Tribemates gathering around an injured mender to protect her, so that she may protect them. Teamwork!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263156039342358529/326909008105570315/1.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263156039342358529/326917751857872898/WoWScrnShot_062017_211855.jpg

They took sanctuary in a cave, fending off the demons as best they could...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263156039342358529/326917847966285825/WoWScrnShot_062017_215217.jpg

... Until finally the other half of the tribe rejoined them, and we attained victory!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263156039342358529/326919980975128578/WoWScrnShot_062017_220236.jpg
Everyone I've met /RPed with from Wolfmane has been lovely <3 Looking forward to meeting more of you guys and gals in the future!

Also - how about a bump? <3
Hello! Posting so I can find this thread easily when I get home. I'm very interested in joining!
Thanks a bunch Tygraesa. <3 And I'm really looking forward to role playing with ya, Khadon!
Such a busy couple months! So much that had to be done, and so much more that we couldn't get to! We're going to be time traveling a bit and going back to June for this update, and you can expect the July update soon!

OOC News
Moo friends! So we had an extremely busy last couple of months, which obviously kept us from getting to the June update, but at long last, here it is!

Starting with a more minor update, the tribe voted on a new guild tabard, which you can see below. We also celebrated the first ever Summer Solstice, which occurred in the Crossroads. This was a large-scale joint event between various guilds across Wyrmrest Accord, and we had a wonderful turn out. It was a fun weekend to be had for all, and we can’t wait to do it all again at the Winter Solstice!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/tabard.png

IC News
The Wolfmane Tribe were uncomfortably settled within the Deliverance Point, the neutral camp that all factions of the world of Azeroth were entrenched. The Wolfmane were given assignments by their designations and the Tribe gladly assisted in such efforts: menders aided the wounded from the front lines, guards were put on patrol. Karanga had noticed supplies of food and water had been poisoned by roving imps, so some members were required to return to Kalimdor to hunt for new supplies. A journal was found containing the details of the destruction of the Wolfmane Village, and then the Tribe traversed to a deserted island off the coast of Azsuna to find the owners, two warlocks by the name of Fenatos and Orkra. The two warlocks conspired to work with the Tribe to bring their demonic master, Bolek'gan, down. However, the Tribe bared their weapons and downed the warlocks within a swift battle.

The Wolfmane then prepared themselves for an onslaught. They were assigned to a battle plan with the Legionfall Campaign, and cut their path through a multitude of demons with the help of the Alliance Navy, the Silverhand and the Ebon Knights. They made way to breach the Tomb of Sargeras. Many hard battles were fought for hours, some Tribesmen being greatly wounded, and some bestial companions crossing into the Spirit Realm. Within the great hall of the Tomb, they finally faced the towering Bolek’gan and sent the evil menace back to the Twisting Nether with the aid of the great wolf ancient Lo’Gosh.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/legion%20finale%201.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/legion%20finale%202.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/legion%20finale%203.png

At a Tribal meeting upon a floating island outside the magical city of Dalaran, the shu’halo gathered. A choice was given from Chieftain Raton
 to stay within the Broken Isles or return home to Kalimdor. With a high raise of hands, the Tribe decided to take arcane portals to the gates of the Crossroads, adjusting themselves and entering the encampment during the Whitehorn Soup Night, away from the battles of the fel and the non-stop assaults of the Burning Legion.

Having a bit of rest and respite from using the portals to return home so swiftly. Raton led the tribe to Thunder Bluff, where they currently reside in the Wolfmane Lodge on the Center Mesa, which is a pathway to the Spirit Rise in Mulgore. Finally, the Wolfmane were home.

To honor An’she and the height of summer, the Wolfmane hosted a grand, several day long celebration. Sitting about the Crossroads with a multitude of events for the attendees to participate in. Jousting, feasts, sparring, parades
 Joy was had all around.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/summer%20solstice%201.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/solstice%20feast.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/ratondrood.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/summer%20solstice%202.jpg

Our newest Aspirants:
- Teivul Ragetotem
- Baelkrogg
- Bhazo
- Kugoduru
- Yaholm Dawnstrider
- Khadroth

Our newest Kin:
- Zanghif Greyhorn
- Pake Greyhorn
- Avounke Grimtotem
- Renhuko Galeheart
- Haewhan Windfall

And for June, these individuals earned Honor Feathers for their bravery in the battles in assisting breaching the Tomb. We thank them for their service.

- Kurukti
- Yaholm Dawnstrider
- Chakotay Stormchaser
- Pake Greyhorn
- Haewhan Windfall
- Haikani Snowsong
- Ool’lah
- Oxuauda Wolfmane
- Teivul Ragetotem
- Zanghif Greyhorn
- Grugron Ashmane
- Krojen Pridemane
- Alphie Ironhorn
July Update!

OOC News
Moo again, friends! We are about caught up to where we are supposed to be, now, yes? July was another long, busy month for us!

We participated with many of our friends in the Midsummer Nights Revelry, a HUGE server wide Horde Event that had been planned and practiced since spring! A huge success all around.

We also have a new Chieftain! After many moons of excellent service, Chieftain Raton decided to pass down the mantle to the person who won a guild-wide vote, that person being Karanga Featherspear! Congratulations and best wishes!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1045515/WoWScrnShot_080517_221027.jpg

IC News
For the Wolfmane, life has been relatively peaceful since coming back to Mulgore. Most readjusted to life without constant threat of the Legion, but threats of discomfort and even war loomed overhead.

To the south, a power hungry band of Alliance warmongers encroached upon Tribal hunting grounds, threatening to seize control of Duskwallow Marsh and the Southern Barrens. Allied with other defenders of the Horde’s territory, brave warriors of the Wolfmane warred against the invaders in what was to be known as The Marshblood War. Many were wounded, friends and foe alike fell, but in the end the defenders of Kalimdor prevailed and squashed the invaders.

Back at Thunder Bluff, the Wolfmane met with the leadership of the Strongheart Tribe, who in their absence had claimed the fel-touched winter village grounds. A peaceful accord was reached, but despite the tribe sharing pipes and offering hospitality, tensions lingered.

However, despite a rocky start back at home, levity was had. The Midsummer Nights Revelry, long planned by the community of the Horde, finally commenced. The Spiritsong Pact joined in celebrating the longest days of the year, showing their tribal colors amidst the fairer members of the Horde. Everyone rejoiced with games and markets, feast and drink, song and story, and as the lanterns flew into the night sky, spirits were lifted for everyone.

Members of the Wolfmane remembered the Old Ways and built up morale at home. The shaman communed with the elements, training their protégés in the ways of earth and water. The artisans held crafting instructionals. Tea was shared and sparring practice blew off steam. There were even risqué moments, where heavy drinking and joyful games brought the members of the Wolfmane together.

And as we entered into the new month, some upcoming changes were announced. Wishing to dedicate more time to his mate and children, Raton announced he was to step down, and just as he was voted in as chieftain all those years ago, so too would the next chieftain. As we came to the day of the Feather Ceremony, we first welcomed two new Aspirants: Khydann Wanderer and Tahuunnot Kodokin. Afterward, we heard that the tribe's longstanding Head Brave, Blackwolf Grimtotem, would also be stepping down alongside his chieftain, passing the mantle down to Zanghif Greyhorn for his actions and bravery. Pake Greyhorn was also announced to be the new High Seer, much to the surprise of everyone else. Confusion was left hanging in the air, until at last Raton announced that the tribe's votes had been heard, and he passed the axe of the chieftain, Wolfclaw, to Karanga Featherspear

Echoes of laughter filled the skies of Mulgore as the summer started its wane. The air becomes chilled, leaves begin to fall, but the summer brought more joy than pain.

Newcomers and Greenhorns welcomed
- Celebrim Dawnsinger
- Lohhai

Our newest Aspirants
- Khydann Wanderer
- Tahuunnot Kodokin

Our newest Council
- High Seer Pake Greyhorn
- Head Brave Zanghif Greyhorn

And for July, these individuals earned Honor Feathers....

- Wuyoon Emberhorn, for his actions in the Marshblood War and his honor in ending the suffering of Wolf Mother
- Pake Greyhorn, for her respect toward the elements and teaching the tribe about them.
- Zibra’ji, for her gentle and tenderness with Wolf Child, who is Raton's newest companion
Had the pleasure to RP with some of the Wolfmane at the costume contest in Uldum last month. Great group of folks and awesome RP'ers! All the best, folks!
Here to give a bump and send some <3 to the Wolfmane! Great guild full of great people! I've RPed with a few members of the Wolfmane and also I've been invited to a few random groups for completing world quest around the Isles from members of the Wolfmane. Just awesome people!
Always love running into Raton and meeting you guys in the Isles. Only guild that I know of that uses Thunder Totem and Highmountain. You guys always remind me how amazing Tauren are to roleplay. Bump from the Vol'kar!
Toki! Saw you and the Southfury down near the Soup Night as I was passing through. Always fun to run into Volkar and the Southfury Watch in the Barrens.

<3
Thanks a bunch, everyone, for all of the love! <3 Wolfmane may not be camping in Highmountain currently but we did move to the Southern Barrens this past night, so if you're looking for some random world role play come on down!

Also I've updated the website. It's got a much more personalized look, and also some new information. Including what amounts to roughly 12 pages dedicated to the Old Ways, written mostly by our wonderful former GM Raton with editions and edits from myself (and Wambleesha from Whitehorn. He has pointed out many a-error). It's a good read if you're wanting to learn more about the Old Ways and tauren culture!

http://www.wolfmane.com/
August Update!
... This update is too long to put into one post. Woops. We'll split this up, eh?

OOC News
This has been yet another hectic month! And we would like to thank each and every one of our amazing guildies for their patience as we get settled with the new leadership. We honestly wouldn’t have made it this far without you! How’d you do this for two years, Raton!?

We’ve started on the new storyline, and it is a joint storyline alongside our allies of the Spiritsong Pact, Windsong and Whitehorn. We’re super excited to see how this goes!

In other news we’ve updated the website and some of the rules! Nice and personalized, yeah? And as always, if anyone has any questions, concerns, comments, ect to bring them to the officers! We’re finally settling in with all of the changes but there’s always things to work on and improve!