[H-RP] The Mendwalker Clan

Peace friends.

Bring us your wounded, sick, tired, and hungry. The Mendwalker Clan has stood up to care for any that are in need.

The Mendwalkers are a peaceful RP organization that travel the continents in search of anyone needing mending. Be that medical, magical, natural, even spiritual. Or maybe you’re lost. Or just in search of conversation. We are here for you.

This is not a guild that accepts only healers. We need warriors to protect the weak, survivalists to find the lost, tailors, alchemists, herbalists, witch doctors, medicine men, chefs, but more than anything we want those that want to be good to each other. Want to stay with your own guild? Fine by us. Anyone who wants to do good for others is invited. Our first event with the Ironwolf Clan went extremely well today, caring for a victim with severe burns and making new friends.

Aid will also be provided to the Alliance travelers as necessary, as the Mendwalkers are disinterested in senseless open conflict.

Should you have been injured in your recent travels, Mendwalkers will be present tomorrow (3 Aug) at “Mulgore Mondays” within Thunder Bluff in the Spirit Rise. We will offer food, shelter, medical aid, and good company for any traveler. Our next 2 events are below.

3 August: 6pm ST, mulgore Mondays starts at 7pm ST.
8 August: 5pm ST, just east of the Zoram Strand along the road. Will set up a small camp with food and drink for any Worgen or Kaldorei refugees looking for some comfort. We mean you no harm. (More specific details later this week on exact location)

Whisper Hotoh, Arrameas, or Tuukar for questions!

8 Likes

Don’t forget to add your group here: WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events) - #194 by Hotoh-wyrmrest-accord

Cool concept. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Great resource!

The Mendwalkers will be meeting at 12pm server time on the 15th(Saturday) in the Crossroads. There we will decide as a group where we want to go patrol. Last week we went and visited the Ironwolves in Ashenvale and provided aid to one of their injured. And of course enjoyed awesome conversation.

Remember, any are invited to this that want to provide aid to others. Food, protection, search and rescue, whatever. Or if you just want to come to chill with some good people, fine by us. See you there.

Ahhh! I wish I could go, but I’m picking up my new puppy this weekend, and next weekend I have surgery. Perhaps the weekend after that I can hang out with all of you!! I hope you all have a wonderful time <3 :cow:

2 Likes

No worries at all:) we will have many events. Good luck with surgery and the pup!!

1 Like

Hey! Your guild sounds awesome for this guy. Do you guys have any coming events where I could come check it out?

1 Like

Thats awesome to hear! We have events every weekend. Typically Saturdays. This weekend we will be in WotLK Dalaran at 5pm server time as we are organizing a big upcoming World RP event. Below is the post and info for that. If you can’t make it, we will be back to normal Saturday Mendwalker events next week more than likely. Also may do something this Sunday afternoon but depends on everyones availability. Would love to have you.

1 Like

Sounds awesome! I’ll see if I can make it :slight_smile:

Edit: I’ll be coming on an alt who has a bit more of a beef with the scourge! Argent Crusader and what-not lol

1 Like

Seems like a good fit for my boi Rah’nook.

1 Like

This is great news. You both can whisper Hotoh in game and we can set up a greeting with the clan!

Greetings! My plagueshifter would love to get involved with you guys. He will be at the event your hosting tonight!

2 Likes

Wow! what a surprise to see another Plagueshifter. Cant wait!

Bumparoo! This has been a fantastic guild to be a part of! Tons of events and a lot of great people to get to know. Come join us if you want to be a part of healing the world with friendship and magic! :rainbow: :cow:

2 Likes

Oh now this is an RP guild I could go for on the Horde :smiley: I may have to dust off some Horde alts and look you guys up

3 Likes

We would love that. Whisper me or mail whenever youre comfortable!

I am super excited for our rp event tonight! The expedition into the Plaguelands, it’s going to be intense so bring your war faces :wink:

1 Like

Hotoh’s our leader here, but feel free to whisper Fauxliage, Danutaka, or myself in-game if you have any questions! We’ve only been around for a month, but we’ve already secured a group of genuinely fun people and have brought our group to all sorts of cross-guild and world events!

3 Likes

Are you guys cool with goblin death knights with a cupcake obsession? This guy is hard to find a guild for as he’s not very money/profit/war-oriented, and not very good at being edgy (though he does like spiky armor and is a little eccentric). He’d be happy with doing the “protect the weak” thing though.

2 Likes

We arent much of a war oriented clan so that totally works. If your DK is just looking to make a difference and protect the weak, youd be a fine addition to our little group!