[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

Hi! Hello! The move is coming along and just need to finish some unboxing. I'm (kinda) back in action!
I am so happy to be apart of this guild.
Did some mild updates to the firsts posts to reflect rank changes and address some of my poor grammar/writing
((

Couldn't find a better group of Tauren out there!

))
05/25/2018 05:32 PMPosted by Takota
((

Couldn't find a better group of Tauren out there!

))

(( its obvious you were not looking hard enough haha jk thanks for the kind words))
((Brawling in Mulgore with you guys tonight was some of the most fun i've had in a while. ggs))
The tribe marches south! If the Southern Barrens is contested, it only endangers the Horde. We must protect our ancestral lands!
((Props to ya'll for sticking around and bringing the light to RP once more on here, nothing but respect. ^^))
We fight again tonight for the security and prosperity of the Horde. For the Tribes! For the Horde! For the Warchief!
((A good, active bunch here. Recommend for all Tauren enthusiasts))
Back for the weekly bump.
Just got back from a nice vacation to the wilds of Michigan. Who's ready for prepatch?

Not I said the Elemental Shaman...
Good ol' weekly bump.
REMINDER!:

Thursday is our monthly Event THE GREAT HUNT! Come out and rp as your character hunting. OR!!!!! RP as a beast that we hunt.

this is d20 styled event this will be 2 hours long. so be prepared for some explanations if there is any needed.
The Greatest Guild ever!

Why, you ask?

Because Taurens!!!

You haven't lived yet till you experience the Herd of Taurens come stampeding in to romp and stomp the alliance!

It's a wonder, a sight to behold!

Long live the MOOooooo!
Honored Shu'halo, I see you've aligned yourselves with a forsaken priest and the Banshee herself. Prepare for war!

Great fights last night in the valley. Always a good time and small scale PvP rules!
I am very intrigued by this guild. How does your guild feel about Death Knights? Since I would be starting from scratch, how long do you think leveling from 1-110 would take, playing 2-3 hours a day with heirlooms? This guild sounds really interesting to me.
1 Like
07/25/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Silestria
I am very intrigued by this guild. How does your guild feel about Death Knights? Since I would be starting from scratch, how long do you think leveling from 1-110 would take, playing 2-3 hours a day with heirlooms? This guild sounds really interesting to me.

Our poor shu'halo brothers who were struck down and forcefully raised to serve again are given sympathy for their most dire circumstance. Long from the days of attempting to return them to the Earth Mother, the tribe accepts them and their condition as a chance to serve again.

Also, we have like 1 semi-active DK. They're too strong and useful to pass up.

As for leveling, I haven't leveled past 42 since the new stat squish and leveling system so I am unsure. I hear 1-60 is pretty good (which is kinda moot point with DKs), 60-80 is a bit of a grind, and it gets better from there again. If i were to guess, dedicating that full 2-3 hours, 2-3 weeks? A month perhaps max. Hopefully someone else can offer better insight on this. Look forward to hearing from you!
1 Like
I will roll and contact you tonight. I'm getting excited.
1 Like
I am completely new to Tauren RP. How is the guild with new RPers? I might just roll something other than a DK. I have read the RP guides and it sounds like RPing a Tauren DK might be very tough.
1 Like