[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

RPing a tauren DK is higher on the difficulty level to do it well. Balancing the whole "I'm one with the Earth Mother" schtick with "I need to cause pain to all living things so I don't go insane" is kinda hard to do.

However we welcome any level of RPer into our ranks. We'll be more than happy to show you the ropes. Good timing too as I'm putting on a RP workshop tomorrow in Org for any and all. Be it to get into RP for the first time, or if you're the 20 year vet who just needs a refresher or wants to see a different side of things.
1 Like
I am in game now to talk, name is Thundaar.
1 Like
Are orcs allowed in the guild by chance or nah?
1 Like
Throwing a bump at one of my favorite groups of people on Emerald Dream! These guys host some of the best events and are so patient with new RPers and veterans alike. Can honestly say I've never had a bad experience with Redwood Tribe.
1 Like
First BfA bump! The Chief is 120 and Zandalar will stand forever!
1 Like
Hope everyone has had a great time leveling, gearing, and everything else you might be doing!
1 Like
Bump for my favorite Taurens!
1 Like
Happy Warfront Day.

For the Horde!
1 Like
This guild is literally one of the best guilds on this server and I hold so much admiration for you guys.
1 Like
Super late bump! The tribe is still recruiting all tauren interested.

That goes for you too moose mon!
1 Like
Hello Redwood Tribe! After reading about your group, I'd be very interested in joining - at least as a trial member, to see how you operate. What's the best way to get in contact with someone to see about joining?
1 Like
Hi Clearsky. I am not home right now, but from online you can do a /who redwood to see who is. Even if someone is not able to invite, they can slip you the discord info and see if we can msg an officer to hop on and invite.

We have some some fun stuff coming up and would love to have you.
1 Like

New forum bump!

Now just to get all the old stickies back…

We also have emojis now!

:cow::cow::cow:

5 Likes

Was fun seeing you all on the battle ocean tonight. I never seen a steer swim, and think I at least kept one of you long enough to drown…I did.

4 Likes

I love seeing you all out there and being able to RP fight it out. I was wondering if it would have been possible to get closer to the “Leader” and throw down the duel banner just to challenge.
I love the grand bizarre because we have all that room to do the fighting unlike Boralus does not have as much open space. I am not sure if I have the right character up that I am posting from but this is Mokalyn/Bahka. /shrug
/HUGS.

4 Likes

Are you looking to start a new class? I have you tried a Tauren or a High Mountain, if not, go check out the various classes the Tauren and High Mountain have to offer and join the Redwood Tribe as we explore the lore of the Shu’halo, go on GREAT Hunts, sit around a campfire and listening to Tall Tales.
We are the Redwood Tribe and we welcome you home. :cow::heart::cow:

2 Likes

Last night was Rites of Passage for several of our new initiates! It was a great success for all of them and it is wonderful to see the Tribe grow. The Earth Mother watches over Redwood!

1 Like

You (and by you, I mean me) were such a handsome troll.

Zigra,
Go Bulls!

2 Likes

Just a reminder that Redwood Tribe is recruiting Shu’halo of Mulgore and Highmountain with activities monthly, including Great Hunt, Tall Tales, Rites of Passage and both PVP and PVE activities. Med-High RP. Come join us!

:cow2::cow2::cow2:For the Herd!

2 Likes

Redwood Tribe actively recruiting. Adding raid nights to Monday night, and more rp-pvp being added to the calendar. And announcing the next Kick Fish competition coming up in February!

1 Like