[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

Bumping for the Redwood Tribe!

These are some of the coolest Horde roleplayers I've met. I once stumbled upon them during a d20 event with the Coalition of Azeroth, and they were super respectful. It was super cool watching all the Tauren show up!
03/12/2018 01:21 AMPosted by Fluorescence
Bumping for the Redwood Tribe!

These are some of the coolest Horde roleplayers I've met. I once stumbled upon them during a d20 event with the Coalition of Azeroth, and they were super respectful. It was super cool watching all the Tauren show up!

Thanks! I get pretty bad at responding to our forum sometimes, despite how often I am on the forums.

Tauren are always super cool, btw
Reminder to the tribe as well as friends of the tribe. As a precursor to the up coming rp PvP event. We will be spending our rp nights in hinterlands before it begins in April.
I was thinking about renaming the guild, <Really Dark Pink Tribe> but decided against it.

Bump!
Ya'll still taking Tauren?
03/24/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Redfoot
Ya'll still taking Tauren?

We are! Be sure to reach out to myself or someone else online
Hai, hello, greetings!

((Bump))
Happy Monday everyone!
((Back to the top where you belong! Best moo cows on Azeroth!))
Post meeting bump! Went over some heavy things last night, finish it off by attacking Stormwind. Good times. We held our own until massively overrun!
Honorable Fighters...Grade A Beef 10/10
Hail, was hoping to run into you big suckers before the rest of the Alliance got to you but alas our trip through SW on rams and from IF on tram had us running up at the end. Great seeing y'all out though and perhaps some back and forth attacks could be arranged sometime. Anywho, /salute
04/11/2018 10:27 AMPosted by Bargrim
Hail, was hoping to run into you big suckers before the rest of the Alliance got to you but alas our trip through SW on rams and from IF on tram had us running up at the end. Great seeing y'all out though and perhaps some back and forth attacks could be arranged sometime. Anywho, /salute

We commandeered a ship at Theramore...er, I mean, we convinced the Pirate Captain that we would NOT use him as bait for our dinner as WE SAILED his ship...turns out, he was quite cooperative.

We briefly discussed hitting Iron Forged, but I discouraged it with, "we hit Iron Forge and CBH will be all over us." Needless to say, we by passed IF quickly.

So, then to Stormwind, and much hilarity ensued...

only a few stout people flagged and sought to defend SW from our predations....then a few more, who felt the best place to defend SW was on roof tops...but kudos to those who flagged to face us.../salute

To the three TAE we trotted past.../point.../lol.../wait-for-courage-to-showup-or-CBH

But most people didn't flag until you guys showed up...and then it was a sea of red.

My take away, not sure about Leadership's take away is this: Only the Dwarves, some hairy two-legged-doggies, and a few courageous allies will defend Stormwind, the rest, cower like chickens when a storm of Tauren blades come knocking.
Respect to the Shu'halo for the great battles this night!
Just wait until next time, these purges going to be the end of you
Monday bump. Meeting tomorrow!
Enjoy this wonderful Saturday and give thanks to the Earth Mother. That is all
\m/ Horns up for the Tauren.
A good ol' bump
As I finish my first masters semester and prepare for a move, expect to see me back on Wednesday or so. Hopefully.