[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

The breeze of Thunder Bluff hit against his face, the wind causing his braids to fly along with it. He stood before the group gathered at the ceremonial fire among the highest bluff. He softly cleared his voice before addressing the crowd;

"I am Abrahof Ragetotem, son of Hannurk of the Ragtotem, Veteran of the Horde now Chieftain of the Redwood Tribe after the passing of our late Chieftain Tanahrok. The Redwood, a tribe created of those less fortunate, alienated, dismissed, destroyed, and abandoned, has been through much. Our strength lies in each of our individual skills and the bonds we form as new brothers and sisters among our own. I come to you today to offer an opportunity to join us among the Redwood and fight back the Alliance as they look to end our way of life as a people! We offer the privilege of protecting our lands and destroying any and all Alliance who dare trample on our ancestral homes across the world! Be it here in Mulgore, the Taunken villages of Northrend, the Highmountain of the Isles, or the Yon'gol of Pandaria, the shu'halo will not be pushed back behind a wall like before! For the tribes, For the Horde!"

((Guild Site: https://www.redwoodgaming.com/

What we do.

Here in the Tribe we focus on tauren based RP and RP events. We prefer to make relations with other RP based guilds on the server and focus on community as well as individual story telling. Community is part of our overall function just as it is in the tauren culture. Hoping to include as many as possible, our events are open all who wish to join in. We RP first and foremost, with most other things taking a back seat. We have our weekly IC meeting Tuesdays, as well as free RP days on the weekends and any other time we are not doing anything.

PvP- With a growing active group PvP is going to happen on a server such as this. Because of this, active training as well as grouped pvp is encouraged to our members, and not just with us but with friends in other guilds as well so you will always have a partner to kick some butt with. Even with the alliance (death to you all), it is important to show respect to those on the other side. There is nothing wrong with being competitive just as long as you keep it in the battlefield. We're all here to have fun. We have also just recently dedicated Wednesdays to RBG/arena night.

PvE - We have dedicated Saturday normally to Mythic+ and Uldir Normal for casual PvE usually at around 8:30pm server or later. It is completely dependent on the amount of people available and what we are feeling though normally defaulting to raiding. Currently 3/8 N, 9/8 super duper M+

Classes/Specs we could really use:
Healing priests - PvE/Raid
H Pals - PvE/Raid+RBGs
Hunters - PvE/Raid+RBGs
DKs - PvE/Raid+RBGs
Moonkins - RBGs

We still take all, but could really use these classes/specs if you are on the fence of what to join on/create.

Ranks:

While this is not like the military as with other groups, we have ranks to show ones status while with the tribe. These ranks are attained by completing various Rites of Passage, of which there are four. Each rite is done by catering to an individuals' needs and the rank they are attempting to obtain to better themselves within the tribe.

Youngling/OOC - Achieved by joining the tribe, it's a basic rank to everyone. People who want to try out the guild will do so in this rank. It does not offer much but company and conversation. it allows a person to get used to how things are run.

Initiate - You are a new member who is not quite a Tribesman. Though many of your actions are a bit restricted it is because they need to be. One is not allowed to wear the tabard yet. This rank is achieved after doing an rp meeting with anyone with the rank of elder to chieftain in the tribe.

Tribesman - After passing the first rite of passage into the tribe you are now a basic member. Benefits are given and you begin to have more say within the tribe as Tribesman. We take your voices and concerns more seriously and are allowed to wear Tabard at events

Oshkibi - This is given to those who wish to watch or are ambassadors from other groups or regions. This is great for Non Tauren characters who would like to be more involved in the tauren community or guild as a whole. (limit:10)

Brave - A Tribesman must again prove themselves within a rite of passage. You find yourself elevated over the regular tribesman proving you are capable of not only taking care of yourself but others within the tribe or on the bluff. You are valued for all that you give. Can wear tabard regularly, and has access to Elite tabard for events.
7 Likes
Mystic and Honor Guard - As the most senior and tested among the tribe, you may choose your path. Accomplished by passing your last rite of passage, these individuals have proven themselves to be great assets. The Honor Guard of the chief are some of the fiercest and skilled braves known to the tribes. The Mystics have the knowledge and wisdom to guide the tribe in both times of strife and every day occurrences. An honor to have.

Elder - A great status indeed. Obtaining the rank of Elder is the pinnacle of your life in the tribe. One becomes elder through strength and combat or through wisdom and intelligence. You carry a lot of weight with the initiates and it is an important position to teach them all that you have learned. Can run initiates and tribesmen through their rites of passage and answer the call others may have. Often able to know of notes made by the council and can bring up ideas for events. (Limit: 5)

Council - Chosen by the chieftain to be their advisers in both war and peace. They have control over doing any or all rites of passage, especially those who would be looking to become Honor Guards and Mystics. Their say has much sway even with the other elders of the tribe. They are able to create and organize events, as well as speak on behalf of the Chieftain. (limit: 3)

Chieftain - Head of the entire tribe. the next chieftain is appointed by the previous one. Each chieftain brings something new as a dynamic towards the tribe either by creating new rules or ignoring old ones. However, the foundation is usually the same for any. They have control over the tribal store house, as well as being head of running the rites of passage for every area of these ranks.

Additional Notes:
-This is meant to be friendly. Tauren treat each other like family so anyone in this will do so accordingly. We have people who disagree with each other but they work past their differences in order to make sure the tribe moves forward.

- Tongues and GHI are recommended Addons. Although not required I highly recommend TRP3

-Guild Chat is OOC talk, its a great way to communicate. Any speaking in person will be done in character.

-We work with other RP guilds and we will treat them based on our current IC relation to them. Respect for all players should be a code of conduct to live by. Treat others they way you want to be treated. If there are others who would harass either report or we stampede them. (the latter being the more fun)

-Family. That is what we are in the end. Look out for each other no matter what even if we don't like each other. We look out for each other because if one of us falls so does the entire tribe. Though all of us are different in each other’s eyes. we are the same in the eyes of the Earth Mother.

-Recruitment is usually done in character and online. If you can’t find any of us online, leave a message here and we will try to find you. Either look for the chieftain (Abrahof) or any other member to let them know of your interest in joining.

That is all. Good Journey to all of you. See you at the Bluff.))
2 Likes
For the Herd. Long live the chieftain!
2 Likes
Man I didn't think about this while I was RPing in Orgrimmar last night, but aren't you guys hanging out there right now? If so where at? I would like to stop by!))
2 Likes
05/17/2017 08:20 AMPosted by Cazixx
Man I didn't think about this while I was RPing in Orgrimmar last night, but aren't you guys hanging out there right now? If so where at? I would like to stop by!))

((Sorry I never saw this. We will largely be hanging out in the Valley of Honor, but you can often find me walking between the Tail and the Tauren trainers much like NPC honestly if Im not just sitting somewhere. I'll look forward to seeing you.

Aside: I want to welcome the Highguard to Ogrimmar to aid us in our garrison and preparation as we await new orders and cant wait to see others as well.
2 Likes
Little bump to let everyone know our bi-weekly meeting is tomorrow at 8 server. If anyone is interested in the guild and wants to sit in on it, you are more than welcome to.
2 Likes
Great guild with lots going on. See you guys out there *salutes*
2 Likes
Worked with Redwood quite a bit in the past, they are a great group I'd highly recommend!
Aka Ma'gosh, friends of the wolves!

~Fang Council member, Kul'rog Frostfury
1 Like
((Thank you for the WPvP action last night Redwood/Frostwolves! GGs))

The season of war is upon us and we shall meet on the field of glory!
/salute
1 Like
05/25/2017 07:29 AMPosted by Jimmira

/salute

Here's some footage I got from last night!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEyyViX2Us
1 Like
05/25/2017 08:13 AMPosted by Kulrog
05/25/2017 07:29 AMPosted by Jimmira

/salute

Here's some footage I got from last night!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEyyViX2Us

Good footage Brochacho but that wasn't us /salute
1 Like
Ahh Tora. He's a good guy to have with you. So big boned he soaks all the damage
1 Like
((Terribly sorry I have been pretty hit and miss this past week. Expect me back up and ready to go starting tonight!))
1 Like
As new council member of the tribe I approve your active return. (Taking steps to make tribe mythic+ and raid runs easier.)
1 Like
You guys are surely what this server needs. From one Tauren lover to many others, i love seeing your rp flourish, and the tauren lore kept goin'! <3
1 Like
Been doing pretty good with getting back to a normal schedule. Some downed Gul'dan last night, others took part in RBGs this week, and we have a fun weekend a head of us!
1 Like
News from the grave... I saw a bird flying by... That is all continue with your lives.
1 Like
And I just wanted to say hi again
1 Like
A notice to all who see this in the next few hours:

THE GREAT HUNT IS SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT AT 8 SERVER!!!!

Hope to see you there.
2 Likes
Rites of Passage tonight for those who are in guild and are looking to rank up. Weekly meeting tomorrow. Starting at 8 and 8:30 server, respectively.
2 Likes