[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

Good to hear. I'll be around a bit more after today.

Look out for anyone online in general. They'll know who to send you to.
Where all the new moose men at?
I heard there was a gathering of them on the mountains a few days ago.
We going to go tell it on the mountain?
02/03/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Abrahof
We going to go tell it on the mountain?

Possibly, We for sure need to hold a feast for our newest Tauren brothers.
Hey are you guys still accepting new tauren into the tribe?
We are! We gladly accept any and all tauren interested in the tribe. Feel free to reach out to myself, Torahate, Maholta, Huranok, or Togakwunu in game.
Bes' moo cows this side of avzeroth!!
Weekend bump.
*A letter attached to the raven's leg is sent towards Thunder Bluff*

Honored Shu'Halo,

For generations we have coexisted in relative peace but now you have chose to align yourselves with the Coldsteel Company who have openly made war on the Kaldorei.

It saddens me but it seems there is no other course for our two tribes other than bloodshed. I will ask you to cease hostilities and retreat back to your bluff but i know that is not the way of the mighty Redwood Tribe.

We shall meet on the battlefield and honor our ancestors!

Scout Strongbow

((awesome fights last night!))
Abrahof is taken to the note, received by a brave of his, stationed on his table. Reading it over, he nods and acknowledges it and pens a response with his nice new hawk quill

You speak of peace, yet you invade our sacred mountain. You speak of coexistence, and yet there are now holds in Stonetalon pushing increasingly inward. You speak of our history, of the ancestors, and instead you back the pink skins. Their dig sites, their expansionism, their massacres of our people. You chose those aberrations over we shu'halo over a few trees? A few proto-totems? Have you not heard of Thunder Bluff?

If you seek to wage war just because of our own looking out for ourselves, for our own people, then so be it. You have come to our mountain, you seek to disrupt our family. If such hostilities continue, then we see no other course than reclaiming the Kalimdor that was ours so many generations ago.

For the Tribes, and for the Horde
Chieftain Abrahof Highmountain.

He sends off the letter with a brave, asking her to speak to the Sykhorn tribe for a carrier eagle;

and be sure to see if they can send it with one of those natural bombs they so cleverly create. The Earth Mother provides in far more creative ways than I could imagine...
02/19/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Abrahof
Abrahof is taken to the note, received by a brave of his, stationed on his table. Reading it over, he nods and acknowledges it and pens a response with his nice new hawk quill

You speak of peace, yet you invade our sacred mountain. You speak of coexistence, and yet there are now holds in Stonetalon pushing increasingly inward. You speak of our history, of the ancestors, and instead you back the pink skins. Their dig sites, their expansionism, their massacres of our people. You chose those aberrations over we shu'halo over a few trees? A few proto-totems? Have you not heard of Thunder Bluff?

If you seek to wage war just because of our own looking out for ourselves, for our own people, then so be it. You have come to our mountain, you seek to disrupt our family. If such hostilities continue, then we see no other course than reclaiming the Kalimdor that was ours so many generations ago.

For the Tribes, and for the Horde
Chieftain Abrahof Highmountain.

He sends off the letter with a brave, asking her to speak to the Sykhorn tribe for a carrier eagle;

and be sure to see if they can send it with one of those natural bombs they so cleverly create. The Earth Mother provides in far more creative ways than I could imagine...

FOR THE REAL HORDE!!!
((Bump for our Highmountain event Sunday at 8. Looking forward to making my lowbie Highmountian make you do ridiculous things))
I would love to join you guys.
If that's ok.
We would love to have you. Just find one of us in game some time and we'll talk
02/25/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Abrahof
We would love to have you. Just find one of us in game some time and we'll talk

Thanks.
I just added you in the game.
Good to hear. I may not be on tonight, but look for Maholta/Torahate.
02/26/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Abrahof
Good to hear. I may not be on tonight, but look for Maholta/Torahate.

Are those battletags name?
Just normal game names. Zaxie#1654 if you want to add myself.
I self identify most as President Taft. Got stuck in bathtub that poor man. Reminds me of my visits to Silvermoon....