[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

A little post Thanksgiving food bump. Hope you all had a wonderful day of eating not beef and being around those you care about.
Come one, come all, to the Eversong Restoration! We'll have quests! We'll have drama! We'll have raid wipes! We'll have fried chicken! We'll have elf throwing contests! What more could you possible ask for?! (Sundays at 7 server)
((i'd like to come if i don't have to work))
1 Like
Elf throwing!
/flex
1 Like
Bump in collusion to our winter message

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760706715
1 Like
Aigwyn, meh gryphon, stared to tha west as we flew south across The Great Divide headed tah Bael Modan. Meh crew had sent word a'some fresh discoveries tha unneeded tah check oot. Along tha way thoo I couldn' help but notice tha Red Rocks of Mulgore, jus' as Aigwyn 'erself, sumthin was special aboot em no doobt.

Givin' a nod tah the Redwood Tribe weh flew south tah seeh wha' treasures awaited us.
1 Like
*spiritually nods at the dwarf, not understanding a damn word he said*
1 Like
How active are you guys? The last two guilds I've been in have been dead in chat and then just die horribly. Though my work hours may have something to do with that (midnight shift).
12/29/2017 01:20 AMPosted by Cervani
How active are you guys? The last two guilds I've been in have been dead in chat and then just die horribly. Though my work hours may have something to do with that (midnight shift).

Right now many of us are on and off because of the christmas break. We will be back up and running after new years. And most of peak hours are between 4pm - 11pm server time or CST. If that helps any.
12/29/2017 09:57 AMPosted by Tanahrok
12/29/2017 01:20 AMPosted by Cervani

Right now many of us are on and off because of the christmas break. We will be back up and running after new years. And most of peak hours are between 4pm - 11pm server time or CST. If that helps any.

Hmmm, sounds good. I just made a tauren alt (druid) that I'll be leveling. If I can ever catch whoever does invites online, I may try to get in.
1 Like
Abe,
I sent a Tauren your way last night. "Koalats" was his name and guild finding his game. We may pick him up if you don't (breeding a bidding war is what I do) - Zhunk
2 Likes
A quick bump (as i've neglected the thread) hope to see you Cerv and thanks Zhunk. We shu'halo are very wise and I am sure Koal will choose the right path along with the Earth Mother.
1 Like
Bumpity bump. Happy 7.3.5 killing out in Sillithus!
Hello, are you guys still recruiting? If so, I'd like to join your guild.
Hey there Gloom. We are still recruiting. If you want to try and catch one of us in game that would be great. Should be on tonight at about 8/8:30 the latest.
1 Like
So Abe, I'm assuming that Redwood is going to be admitting Highmountain Tauren?

Zigra,
inquiring bulls want to know
1 Like
Redwood will be taking Highmountain with great joy. Zandalari and Nightborne can continue through our rigorous and limited ambassadorship as well.
1 Like
Hello Redwood Tribe,

I am considering making the jump to RP (and this server and your guild specifically) since what I miss about older WoW was the sense of community which I think is lacking now on the standard PvE/PvP servers. I want to be a part of a tight knit group again and I have lots of Tauren pride! You guys seem relatively active and you have seemed to make a concept I have tried on other servers work (Tauren based guild... RIP Last of the Moohicans!) Are you guys willing to help an old player relearn the game (I haven't played the last few patches) and learn to RP?

Best Regards,

Slowride (Name will probably change coming over!)
1 Like
Hey Slowride, glad to see you interested in the guild.

We are more than happy to show a returning players the ropes with both help in English and Spanish. We have a pretty solid amount of native Spanish speakers for a US realm. Its pretty neat. Luckily, nothing has changed all too much in the last few patches except for Argus and the Broken Shore coming out and their associated raid tiers with the additions that 7.3.5 had made. 7.3 made some changes to feral druid, but that may be it.

As for RP, we are even more happy to help get someone into RP. It may seem daunting at times, but over all its still fairly straight forward. We can instruct and help with making a back story, saying how you should RP and in what general manner, whats IC and OOC and separating the two, and addons to have. TRP3 is usually the essential.

We'll look out for having you aboard. Feel free to roll an alt first and try out the guild and server first if you'd like. Rather save you the $$ in case you find out its not for you or we are not meeting expectations. Good idea on the name change, might be taken too so could be free.

-Abra
1 Like
01/24/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Abrahof
We'll look out for having you aboard. Feel free to roll an alt first and try out the guild and server first if you'd like. Rather save you the $$ in case you find out its not for you or we are not meeting expectations. Good idea on the name change, might be taken too so could be free.

-Abra

Too late. I already transferred (I am impulsive like that!) I will be in touch soon...

Awaihilo, Porah, and Abalo!