[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

God, RIP double posting server error. Cant even delete one.

GOD DAMMIT PRESTON!
1 Like
Hey in the spirit of hallows end. I am sending a message from beyond the grave.....bruuuuush your teeeeeth and wash behind your ears....... oooooooooooooo..... *fades to nothing*
1 Like
The Lost Sunwalker is about to be found......
1 Like
10/30/2017 11:31 PMPosted by Tnomal
The Lost Sunwalker is about to be found......

Formerly known as Sorkairi (Forgot what his last name was) he was a young Druid in training who decided to take up the path of the Sunwalker and was wecolmed into the Redwood Tribe about a year ago before the Legion attacked. He befriended a Goblin named Tnomal and asked him to help out the Redwoods, but soon afterwards he vanished. Tnomal left on a Journey to find his lost friend. But now he has returned.

He had been on the Timeless Isle gathering info to help the Tribe defeat the Legion Invasion when the island Vanished in time taking him along with it. Now the island has reappered once again, now going by the Name Taikiakari (Formerly Sorkairi) has no idea how long hes been gone but is ready to return and heal the wounds and hearts of his fellow Tauren and Horde
1 Like
((yes.))
Weekend bump...for giggity gnomes!
is it Tauren exclusive?
The short answer: Yes.

The mildly short answer: We allow for 10% of the guild to be non-tauren, with a select hard number to be IC with the guild. The other 8-9% ish comes from OOC alts who want to stick with us.
well i've never rp'ed but im looking for an rp guild to learn so if you ever need a troll to join the tribe,

i can be dat troll mon

cheers,
1 Like
We're here for the people that want to join. If you're down to join on your troll, we'll accept you with open arms.
1 Like
cool! ill be on tmrw should i whisper you ingame?
Yeah, go ahead and say hey. Normally im on right at about 4 server for a bit, but almost for sure about 7 server to 10ish. If not ask someone who is on if im on an alt or something. They can ask in discord come the worst.
sent a letter to your mailbox, wasnt sure how to whisper you ingame ;D
1 Like
I saw it. Hopefully our times line up eventually. I think I missed you by like a half hour last night.
11/07/2017 06:58 PMPosted by Slype
well i've never rp'ed but im looking for an rp guild to learn so if you ever need a troll to join the tribe,

i can be dat troll mon

cheers,

Im a goblin in the Guild so we can be outsiders togther =)
Another successful meeting last night. Working our way up to an RP campaign after Thanksgiving looking to finish before all the winter holidays hit hard with an additional one already planned out for when the appropriate time comes.

Remember everyone: One who moos for a human may live to see another day, but that does not stop you from going to slaughter.
sorry I've been pretty busy and only on during weird hours lately. I decided to make a new character (Tauren or troll shaman haven't decided yet) and I'm creating a small backstory for him now. Id love to join redwood tribe with that character so I added you abrahof, wasn't sure how to whisper in game without you being on my friends list (still pretty new to the game)

Is it okay to join the guild while I'm still levelling?

edit* ill be on today most of the day
Oh, yeah, its absolutely fine to join while leveling. Easiest way I've found to whisper people is to /who them or the guild they are in and whisper them from that menu.

If you can't fine me or Zaxie (my redwood alt) through a Redwood /who, feel free to hit up almost anyone else. They can offer you the invite and OOC/basic rank if they have the rank to do so and we can talk when the times line up.
Hello, I'm Back. :)
:::walks by announcement board to see some Goblin Holiday Sales starting to overlay an awesome guild's poster. Lifting said awesomeness to a higher level realizes that the entire announcement board is covered in Goblin Holiday sales flyers, pulls out his flint and steel, burns it all down.
Calls in ACME Import and Trade marketing guru's who put new announcement board up, and then in big shiny glossy::::

"Redwood Tribe looking for you, yes you; You, Tauren, you must join.
You must join nao, no excuses, NAO!!!"
1 Like