[H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment>

05/16/2017 11:11 AMPosted by Abrahof
Champion- Temporary title given to those who prove themselves in the staging grounds of tribal competitions be it from the great hunt, Brawling Arena, or other events. This tends to last until the next event before you return to your previous title. But TONS of benefits would be had because of it as well as acting as the personal enforcer of the Redwood and the Chieftain. (limit: 1)

Council - Chosen by the chieftain to be their advisers in both war and peace. They have control over doing any or all rites of passage especially those who would be looking to become elders. Their say has much sway even with the other elders of the tribe. They are able to create and organize events. (limit:3)

Spiritual Leader/Ghost - Previous Chieftain Tanahrok. He continues in the afterlife in an advisory role for the Chieftain and tribe. He is often called upon when times are hard, certain rites of passage, and when there are great disturbances.

Chieftain - Head of the entire tribe. the next chieftain is appointed by the previous one. Each chieftain brings something new as a dynamic towards the tribe either by creating new rules or ignoring old ones. However, the foundation is usually the same for any. They have control over the tribal store house, as well as being head of running the rites of passage for every area of these ranks.

Additional Notes:
-This is meant to be friendly. Tauren treat each other like family so anyone in this will do so accordingly. We have people who disagree with each other but they work past their differences in order to make sure the tribe moves forward.

- Tongues and GHI are recommended Addons. Although not required I highly recommend TRP3

-Guild Chat is OOC talk, its a great way to communicate. Any speaking in person will be done in character.

-We work with other RP guilds and we will treat them based on our current IC relation to them. Respect for all players should be a code of conduct to live by. Treat others they way you want to be treated. If there are others who would harass either report or we stampede them. (the latter being the more fun)

-Family. That is what we are in the end. Look out for each other no matter what even if we don't like each other. We look out for each other because if one of us falls so does the entire tribe. Though all of us are different in each other’s eyes. we are the same in the eyes of the Earth Mother.

-Recruitment is usually done in character and online. If you can’t find any of us online, leave a message here and we will try to find you. Either look for the chieftain (Abrahof) or any other member to let them know of your interest in joining.

That is all. Good Journey to all of you. See you at the Bluff.))

Awesome sounding guild. I hope you guys make it for a long time!
08/31/2017 07:34 AMPosted by Mudorn
@Abrahof is there an RP section within the Redwoods currently devoted to Sunwalker/Seer events or related storyline? I think that would be a fun avenue to explore.

We have the Mystic rank that is shared with Brave, right above Tribesman as you ascend into a more responsible role beyond just existing as a member IC. Once we get enough druids/shaman/priests on the same page we can easily do events and stories that someone can take charge of to study the complexities of the Earthmother.

08/31/2017 09:11 AMPosted by Outbreaks
Awesome sounding guild. I hope you guys make it for a long time!

Thanks! quite a few years and going as strong as ever. If you ever want to join in on the fun, tauren or otherwise just let us know. We can send you an inv to one of our more open events
2 Likes
Reminder that Tall Tales is being hosted this evening at Thunder Bluff. Share embellished stories of your great deeds, fables passed down through your people, or a pleasant dream that you awoke from and wish to go back.

May An'she illuminate the path your ancestors lead you down.
1 Like
Bar Night is tonight hosted by yours truely! Hope to see you all there
Good ol' bump for the the destroyer of our enemies; Kaela Mensha Khaine
Good ol' bump as a reminder of our weekly meeting tomorrow
Bump for bump's sake! Oats and Jerky for all!
Mmmm Jerky!
09/21/2017 08:21 AMPosted by Teefael
Mmmm Jerky!

I thought you purple tree huggers were vegetarians
Meat.. MEAT!
09/21/2017 10:01 AMPosted by Teefael
Meat.. MEAT!

That's an Orc line, buddy...get yer own, ya long eared pajama sock!
Congrats to our two new Elders, Togakwunu and Huranok for passing their rites.

Reminder we have our weekly guild meeting tonight as well.

Tall Tales will be coming up next week
Remember all: if you are ever lacking a weapon, pick up the nearest elf and start swinging
10/12/2017 11:56 AMPosted by Abrahof
Remember all: if you are ever lacking a weapon, pick up the nearest elf and start swinging

I have no words for the hurt.
10/12/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Teefael
I have no words for the hurt.

If it makes you feel better, We'd maybe have to use two hands for you. We can duel wield your cousins
A good ol' Tuesday bump
1 Like
A classic before the Wednesday hump.
1 Like
All hail Redwood!
1 Like
"Another settlement needs your help General"

Whelp, time to log back onto WoW.

THIS IS WHY I JOINED THE !@#$ING BROTHERHOOD PRESTON!
1 Like
"Another settlement needs your help General"

Whelp, time to log back onto WoW.

THIS IS WHY I JOINED THE !@#$ING BROTHERHOOD PRESTON!