[H-RP Monthly Event] The Horde Guild Expo

Thank you Mirchea!!

The Horde Expo is coming up again this Friday at 9pm server time.

Come along if you're looking to shop for guilds, or new members. Or just want to hang out with a bunch of cool folks!
All the action. Right here in Orgrimmar. TONIGHT!!!
Another fantastic turn out from the red side! Everyone did a really great job.

It was fantastic to see some of the smaller guilds jumping in there and giving it a go.

Thank you to everyone that came along!!

If you missed it, the next event will be Fri May 18 at 9pm. Mark your calendars!!
The next Horde Guild Expo event is on Friday 18 May at 9pm in the Valley of Honor, Orgimmar.

Upcoming dates for future expo events are: June 15, July 20, August 17, and September 21.

Mark your calendars!
Already marked the Horde Community calendar :P
Thanks Mirchea! Great job on the desk there. You'd make a good executive assistant. *wink*
It's that time again! Horde Guild Expo coming up on Fri May 18 at 9pm in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar.

New guilds are welcome. Just come along and claim your spot! Put up a banner and start advertizing!

Any characters new to Horde will be pleased to find many active guilds represented here. Make contact with all the important names Horde side and find your place!
Getting your banners ready! We'll be cooking up a goblin BBQ!

See you all Friday 9pm in the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar!
One more day to go! See you all there :D
Tonight is Expo night!! 9pm Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar.
Hi guys!

Thank you so much to all the guilds and individuals that came out tonight. Here are some of the awesome guilds I saw at the Expo!

Twitcherberry Inc

Onyx Rose Order

Bladebane Industries

Undercity Nexus

Violet Academy

Ashblood Clan

Continuum

Bladebreaker Battalion

Remember this is a great way to make contact with people looking to find a guild!

Time for a photo!

The Horde Guild Expo in full swing. Check out those banners!

https://i.imgur.com/TMBtVmR.png

The next event is Friday June 22. See you all then!
Only two more weeks to go till the next Horde guild expo! Fri June 22 at 9pm is the date.

I just realised that this month has 5 Fridays, which makes things slightly confusing. I would normally run on the 3rd Friday of the month, but technically it is the 4th.

Nevertheless, we will stick to this date, and I will advertize on discords to make sure everyone knows.

The date for the following expo will be Fri July 20.
Looking forward to seeing another gathering of the Horde might.
Only a few more days to go!
Heaps of people have signed up. It should be a big night!

Come and tell us about your awesome Horde guild!
It was great to see a whole lot of fresh faces at the June Horde Guild Expo!

I know a heap of people were busy at the RP-PvP event, so it was mostly the smaller guilds that participated tonight, which is great for PR!

I made a list of all the guilds I saw advertizing. Thank you so much for taking part!

Bladebane Industries
Shroud
Steelwolf Clan
Sylvanae
Wild Court Roses
Alliance Skinning Co
Ironsteele Assembly
Jade Guardians
Ice Cream Citadel
Forgotten Brethren
Thoranar Dracon
Flashbang Exports
Mirchea's weekly blast just reminded me...we do indeed have the Horde Guild Expo coming up this week!

It'll be on Fri 20 July at 9pm server time, usually running for 1 hour.

If you would like to come and advertize your guild, that would be great! Spots are not allocated, it is a first come-first serve as to who gets the prime exposure!

If you are new to the Horde and looking for a guild (or just a change) this is a great opportunity to see some of the talent MG Horde has on offer!

See you all there!!
The Horde Guild Expo is on tonight at 9pm, Vallley of Honor, Orgrimmar.

Bring your friends and find more!
A big thank you to all the guilds who turned up to support the event!

These are all the banners I saw:

<Bladebane Industries>
<Hope of the Impure>
<Jade Guardians>
<Suntotem Tribe>
<Alliance Skinning Co>
<Darksun Coalition>
<Heartstone Tribe>
<Flashbang Exports>

There were a lot of people there for the social side of things. Great to see!
There will be no Horde Guild Expo in August due to the release of the BfA expansion.

The next event will be on Friday September 21 at 9pm, in the Valley of Honor, Orgrimmar.