:Fire: [H-RP] Firebrand Enterprises: Still Hiring!

Aunt Teka will be at the Gilded Market, handing out sage advice about life and muffins to all who come by!

2 Likes

Another smashing success at the Gilded Market this weekend! Thanks for coming out everybody, we’ll see you next month!

and take an application flier on the way out, sign up for FE today!

3 Likes

This. This looks amazing. I must make a profile and get in on the fun!

4 Likes

Look forward to meeting you!

1 Like

Tonight, we hold our monthly GUPPY BOOOOOOOWWWWWL!

It’s a sales/invention competition that stresses creativity and is always hilarious, it’s great fun for all types of characters. Sometimes, the winning team’s invention is showcased in our IC sales catalogue!

Just watch out for the twists and turns. I hear the judges are maniacs.

1 Like

THE GUPPY BOWL!
TONIGHT! July 25 @6pm, Entrance to The Violet Hold, Old Dalaran

And for those of you who don’t know what the Guppy Bowl is about…

Round 1- Get split into random teams
Round 2- The secret materials are revealed
Round 3- Your team cobbles together an invention
Round 4- Your team tries to sell said invention to the judges!
Round 5- The Judges select a winning team, who receives a huge cash prize!

Participants, audience members, and potential investors are all invited to join! Even non-employees are welcome to attend and participate!

And while you’re there, pick up some Guppy Bowl merch, all at a slightly affordable price!

Geldrix, Dorax, and Morank stanning their favorite judges.

Tam and Gredha joining in the act.

Oh! And a Guppy Hat!

(Thanks for the fun art, Grehda!)

Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

Congrats to Red Team of Duskcrane Cartel (Cogrok, Kiton, and Delenara) for taking home the grand prize with their amazing Insta-fashion-o-matic device!

I'm told that Cogrok even did the honors of drawing up a rough sketch of the invention!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480792219754823680/736778051467083956/unknown.png

Well isn’t that… nice? That’s a special :star: for you! As well as a 30 grand prize!

3 Likes

Each. 30 grand each. The total prize was 90k.

2 Likes

Hey, guys. I know mid-expac blues might be gettin’ ya down… But, do you know what you can do during that time? Roleplay.

Now, you could very well be bored of the city rp you get, so why not join a story-driven guild with consistent events and a small community full of people willing to help your character’s story flourish?

Firebrand Enterprises is one of the best guilds/companies I’ve been a part of and it has opened a lot of doors for me RP-wise. It’s helped me improve as a writer and, in some ways, as a responsible person, believe it or not. Having something to be committed to, especially during these trying times, makes everything a bit easier.

So, if you’re bored of the grind and wanna start having a better experience on WrA, Firebrand Enterprises is right for you.

4 Likes

I’ve been with Firebrand since early January so I figure now would be a good time to post in here to say what I think of this guild to people who are kinda curious to see what its about.

This is hands down the best guild I’ve ever been, and I will shout this from the rooftops. They made me switch from being a long time Alliance main to being a horde main. I feel that should speak for itself.

This guild has things going on all the time be it for RP events, community events such as the Gilded Market, or even content runs like M+ or having some fun doing some islands expeditions.

This is an RP heavy guild and it wants to see your character grow, and you as a player grow as well. Since joining I feel my writing and even my doodles have improved tremendously with the support and feedback that these people in Firebrand Enterprises have offered to me.

I could go on complimenting this guild but they haven’t offered to sponsor a paid advertisement from me so those are the key points I felt should highlight. No harm in trying Firebrand out, and only everything to gain.

5 Likes

I mean, yeah the guild is full of some cool and supportive peeps. They got my recommendation.
AND we just revamped our policy on being more careful with not maiming or injuring, or killing, interns so there hasn’t been any better time to join!
But seriously, yeah this guild’s pretty cool and chill and very supportive of most RP ideas, so if ya like RP, eh you could do worse.

5 Likes

Been with the guild since January. There’s a TON of stuff to do, and lots of helpful folks to help you figure it out. Want to advance your story? Get involved in someone else’s? Want a silly RP side quest? Wanna chill with your bar friends? Do some mythics or islands? Here ya go. You may get stabbed, but we (mostly) promise not to kill you.

Seriously though, the pre-established rules in the guild keep the drama in the RP, which was great for someone (me) coming back from a long hiatus from RP and WoW in general. And folks have been helpful and patient if you’re not an established player (like…getting lost in Silvermoon. Again.). And if you have a busy IRL schedule (also me) after your initial internship you only need to stop by an RP event once a month.

3 Likes

Didn’t you guys take part in Tyrathor’s event where he tried to crash the server? The one that messed with like a hundred RPers in Stormwind City?

1 Like

Didn’t you guys take part in Tyrathor’s event where he tried to crash the server? The one that messed with like a hundred RPers in Stormwind City?

I was there, I don’t remember seeing any firebrand, they may have been there but I didn’t see them, AND the goal isn’t to crash the server. If that was our goal we would’ve brought way more people. Its VERY tough to crash the servers, and we ALL play on the same one, we do not benefit from crashing the realm.

I can assure you, if I knew there was an attempt at crashing the server, I would not have took part. By the way, you can reply on your main character, I’m not vindictive, I’d love to know who has maligned us so we can inform them better. There is no need to lie about each other, we share the realm.

Tonight, Tam’s hosting a very fancy company party- with an emphasis on fancy. It’s been the a while since she was tasked with doing so, and the results were hilariously disastrous. Surely nothing will go wrong this time. Right? RIGHT?!

2 Likes

Quick, Tam, I need to know which dress you’re wearing.

So I don’t wear it by accident.

2 Likes

Great bunch, went to a few events Firebrand hosted. Good luck moving forward!

2 Likes

FREE GOLD!

Now that I have your attention; join Firebrand Enterprises, and become resistant to the allures of promises of free gold by earning a living wage.

Benefits include free medical, housing assistance, and all the events you could ever hope for.

3 Likes

It’s FIGHT NIIIIIIIIIGHT

Where we pummel each other in a single elimination dueling tourney for gold! Lots of gold! It’s one of our many ongoing events. Just sayin.

2 Likes

And don’t forget that this weekend is the Gilded Market! Held in the same place as last week’s Tournament of Ages!

1 Like