[H-RP event] Soup Night

Soup Night at the Crossroads.
Every other Wednesday at 5 PM ST under the tree behind the inn.

Lay your weapons down and raise your bowls. The Southfury Watch provides a meal or more to any denizen of the Horde that stops by the Crossroads on Soup Night. Satisfy that beast that roars in your stomach. Break bread with your fellow Horde. Share and hear stories. Enjoy the scenic views of the savanna while slurping at soup.

Soup Night is a gathering every other wednesday in the Crossroads. The event has been bringing roleplayers to the Barrens for years. While originally hosted by the Earthspear and Whitehorn Tribes, the Southfury Watch has recently taken up the mantle for this important exercise in unity and commonality. SOUP!

Contact Ceadrith either through whispers or mail if you wish to provide a guest soup or have any questions.

19 Likes

All hail the soup! And red dust.

It is not advisable to put red dust into the soup, unless its from a jar labelled ‘paprika’.

4 Likes

It is better to be a Bread Crust and Broth-er.

Soup! :bowl_with_spoon:

Who are you

Someone not commenting under the right character >.> my b sorry

Not all those who wander are lost

There might be a soup night this week?

Free Soup? Don’t mind if I- mmmm

Heard there will be a special soup tomorrow night with a special ingredient in it

Is it ice?

You know of any ice in the barrens, old man?

Flashes his new diamond encrusted dentures

3 Likes

The soup is upon us. Join us for soup tomorrow. Find the soup, or the soup will find you.

1 Like

Thanks to the folks who came out! Always good to have some soup and chill RP.

I am sorry I missed it. I was planning on going, but forgot that I’d have to work over to finish up end of the fiscal year stuff. Next time I will be there! love you guys!

1 Like

We prepare for soup night next week, July 15th.

Bring me the ladle.

I hope there’ll be plenty of soup.

Enough to fill an entire keg. P-please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

/angryglare