Best RP hubs Horde Side?

Hey everyone,

Back on WRA again after a five year hiatus. What are the most most hopping RP hubs/scenes on red side these days?

I’m into world RP and Horde military RP but open to new things to. Just trying to get back into the RP community.

Thanks ya’ll.

1 Like

You’ll generally find lots of RPers hanging out in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar, specifically in and around the Wyvern’s Tail. There’s often also a decent number of people (mostly Blood Elves) in Silvermoon City, especially the Royal Exchange.

RP definitely happens elsewhere, but generally when it’s scheduled by somebody. A lot of community events get posted on this forum, so keep an eye out, and/or check out the WrA Info and Directories stickied thread.

Welcome back!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Awesome. I’ll keep my eyes open for the events.

Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s a handy collection of some of the stuff going on. A lot more you’ll only learn about through word of mouth. Either in game, but more often, on various Discords.

1 Like

I really wish people RPed in Zandalar. I’m obsessed with that city and would love to RP my Zandalari more.

Orgrimmar and Silvermoon are usually your best bets though. I haven’t had a chance to attend a Mulgore Monday but I reccomend trying that as well!

2 Likes

Oh that’s awesome. Thanks for the link!

1 Like