[H- RP Event] Attention, Horde Guild Seekers!

So I heard from a very reliable source that you’re looking for a guild!

Well you’re in luck because on Sunday, April 25, from 6pm-8pm, Orgrimmar’s Drag is going to be chock full of guilds looking for new members!

Choose from a fine -and ever expanding- selection of currently active, currently recruiting guilds of all kinds! I’m talking elf guilds, orc guilds, merc guilds, PvE/PvP guilds, entertainment guilds, house guilds and more! You want a guild that RP’s as a humanitarian organization? We got one of those too!

And that’s just a small sample. This event is open to any and all guilds who’re interested! Just show up, carve yourself out a spot, and start making your pitch!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b9485f6ec78e4f6bcd4552d7c73417c6/142b52880d45cc41-81/s640x960/6f71bfb629cce6c1c8213062edae46a80701d472.png

/e slaps roof of event “This bad boy can fit so many guilds in it! The only thing it’s missing is YOU!”

Again, that’s Sunday, April 25, from 6pm-8pm in Orgrimmar’s Drag!

If you rep a guild and would like to receive updates regarding future events, feel free to join the event Discord.
https://discord.com/invite/MKFwGvDvtB
Or reach me at Tamani#2391 or in game for more information!

5 Likes

I’m super excited for this event to happen and grow!

1 Like

We’re up to a dozen and a half guilds of all kinds, and growing!

I see this is all ready cause for a scandal… Notice how the Deaders were not given mention! Suddenly no one wants a Undead guild rotting all over the place!

(*Free Coffinspike forum bump)

1 Like

Heya! Question from the Wolfmane Tribe! Given Sunday evenings have our weekly Story Circle, would those involved consider it a good idea to relocate the Story Circle to the Valley of Spirits for the Guild Showcase? The original idea was less so advertising like the rest of the event, and more so a themed extension and a stage for various guilds to share things like origin stories, speeches, short skits… any narratives important to them, honestly! Would that be an alright idea for everyone involved?

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed your question! Sorry for the late reply.

And the answer is a resounding yes! The only thing I’d be concerned about is chatter in the area if there were a dedicated performance going on, but the Valley of Wisdom and is within yell/visual distance of the Drag and can make a great place for a story circle.

The Howling Owl will be there!

1 Like

Can’t guarantee anything but I’ll try to represent the Unbound Order for those who want to hang out with dumb aussies at weird hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Sunreavers will be in attendance.

2 Likes

Goramar would like to attend! What a great idea for a community event, thanks for putting it on!

1 Like

Royal Apothecary Society will be there with all manner of dark and spooky accoutrements! :ghost:

2 Likes

Ebonshroud Enclave will be there with all manner of occult goonery to choose from.

2 Likes

The Grim will be there.

1 Like

Achievement will be there! We so look forward to meeting some new faces, can’t wait! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Come check it out!

1 Like

With a new guild on Horde side, this is a great opportunity and The Wartorn will be there! Thanks so much for hosting and being so open. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

1 Like

Just a heads up, but I’ve been alerted that there’s another guild recruitment event going down on the 13th! This one is particularly interested in involvement from the smaller guilds on the server, and is worth a look if you’re not into larger guilds!

tinyurl.com/feb13GF

Oh no I seem to have missed it :<

1 Like

Nope! You’re good! It’s February 28th! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m told our discord link doesn’t work! Here, try this one!

https://discord.gg/bFY48FzkbM

1 Like