[H- RP Event] Attention, Horde Guild Seekers!

This is just a friendly reminder that all this goes down next Sunday! Come by and check it out!

Bumper Uppers

1 Like

Five days!

1 Like

It’s this upcoming Sunday! If you’re looking for a guild, looking to recruit, or just curious to see how all this works, come on down!

Happening tomorrow!

1 Like

Today is the day! If you’re out there looking to meet up with actively recruiting guilds, you’re not going to find a larger number than tonight!

That’s 5pm server time in the Drag of Orgrimmar!

1 Like

Only a couple of hours left!

1 Like

This event was such a blast, thank you very much for putting it on.

It was wonderful to see the community come together, and we’re looking forward to getting to know our new friends more!

1 Like

To be fair, I really did very little. I just put out a specific date and time, and everyone else came out of the woodwork to actually make it happen!

But yeah, it was a real blast! I’m looking forward to the next one, which still doesn’t have a definite date, but will probably be some time in April/May.

This was an amazing event for everyone! I’m glad we have such a thriving community.

2 Likes

Good news, everyone!

We’re doing this again next month!

4 Likes

Might have to join you guys for this one. My guild’s attendance took a nose dive at the end of BfA. It’d be nice to get some new peeps to hang out with.

1 Like

Here’s hoping that this month’s faire will be even bigger than the last!

How’s about a rock band that eats it’s fans?

Asking for a mate.

1 Like

Are you looking for one or trying to start one?

1 Like

Bugger! This isn’t where I parked my meatwagon.

1 Like

Okay, everyone! We’re two weeks out!

Around this time on the 25, the Drag should be chock full of people looking for guilds and plenty of guilds looking to recruit them! If you’re one of either, don’t miss it!

2 Likes

The guild faire is this weekend, so expect this thread to get bumped a bit more often.

Starting now!

Bump!

2 Likes

Bumpity bump! Check this out! The Atheneum will be here! Come have fun!

1 Like

Everything starts in just a couple of hours!

1 Like