[H] <Reason> 3/8m LFM 2 Day Raid

<Reason>-Zul’jin is recruiting! We are a 2-day mythic progression guild. We enjoy pushing Mythic raid content as well as high keystones, but we know folks have jobs, school, lives, and all sorts of stuff outside of WoW. With that said, our roster is strictly performance based: raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be.

Server: Zul’jin - Horde

Weekday Raid Team
Raid Times: Weds/Thurs 8 PM - 11 PM EST
Progression: 3/8M
Recruiting: Melee, and a Tank or Healer (main spots no swings, we’ve got those covered)

To be considered, you must have logs showing you can put out high damage/heal numbers, have strong raid awareness, and can perform boss mechanics well.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a lot of factors, including how well you perform in fights (dps, mechanically); how reliable you are (showing up on time every raid day); and general attitude (how you mesh with the guild).

What we expect from you: punctual, reliable, and competent. We don’t have AP/trait or alt gearing requirements, so you can play at your own pace. But keep in mind that if you only log in twice a week for raid you will quickly fall behind and lose your raid spot. We also like to see new folks integrate into the guild socially, because we believe playing WoW is more fun if you’re doing it with friends.

What you can expect from us: A close, fun group of people to push dungeon keys, raid content, leveling content, or even non-WoW games. During the day most folks are doing their real life thing, but in the evenings it gets really active in-game. Our discord tends to be busy all day with all types of memes and fun as well.

Apply Here: http s://goo.gl/forms/Cfwcv9EJejvgnZ5X2

please contact with questions:

Ushuima#1987

Thanks and good luck!

I hear their Recruiter makes the best memes, def worth checking out!

Thats true not only do you get to raid but you get to see Gino’s mad memes

Such a great group of guys and gals, wait til you meet them :smiley:

we’ve got all the best people, only the best for you!

Need some Mdps and a healer! Come one come all

Non pally healer would be great :smiley:

I’d like to know more hit me up BruiserDiesel#13455

We’re pro goblin if that makes a difference.

1 Like

who doesnt love a goblin?

Goblin Slayer was the truth, goblins are evil vile creatures…