BM Hunter LF Mythic Raid Group

Im an active BM hunter looking for a Mythic Raid Guild. Preferably on Horde Side. Currently 435 IL and would be Higher but Having no luck running Mythics for a weapon. Currently on Server Dragonblight but Willing to Move servers if i find a active guild that is raiding mythic content. If interested in adding a active member to your roster. Please PM in Game Gewbie#1128

Hi Artimiss!

Safe Word on Kilrogg is currently looking for more ranged DPS for our mythic progression team. We are 3/8M (AOTC), raiding Tues & Thurs 7-10 server. Outside of raid we run a lot of m+ (so you can get your weapon! :slight_smile: ), pvp, farm nights, etc. We are a bit of a family guild is if this is what you are looking for then feel free to reach out!

Here’s our recruitment post for more info about Safe Word:

Please let me know if you’re interested - I’m reachable on discord at Esaora#3578 or bnet at Lyra#11630. Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile:

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 3/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://goo.gl/1rqK2c
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489)

We Artimiss,

We’re recruiting for “Mythic Light” raiding and M+ – all on one night a week – over in <Esper>. I’ve included the guild spam below and added you on bnet. Would enjoy chatting!

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey there Artimiss,
We are a 2 day weekday guild that raids from 8-11EST and could use a few more dps! If you are interested please check out my post here [H] <Reason> 3/8m LFM 2 Day Raid - #2 by Djonne-zuljin

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 4/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 2/8M 7/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 7/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 3/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed
How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Have further questions? Send me or my GM a DM on discord Ellsii#6645 or Ava#5594

EP Prog 8/8H 3/8M
Terped Out Is a progression oriented guild led by Previous Cutting Edge Raiders, currently filling our roster for Eternal Palace, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Our raiders are experienced, some of whom raided together as early as TBC and WoTLK. We are always open for recruitment. If you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please use add our Btag.
If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high-end content then this is the guild for you.

=====Who We Want=====

We expect everyone to understand that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night. Extensive knowledge of your class(es), a computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Discord are needed. All we ask is that you keep 90% attendance and that you communicate via Discord about any late/absent issues beforehand.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST) OFF NIGHT
Wednesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)
Thursday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)

=====Recruitment Needs=====

Healers :

Rdruid
Rshaman
Priest

DPS :

All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Discord
ht-tps://discord.gg/rhBzSYZ

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Orgrain#1860 Officer
Evilbox#1189 Guild Main Tank/ Officer in Training
Honeycrisp#1965 Money Maker/ Sells keys/Raids FOR GOLD ONLY for those that want the long boy…
Contact us! :slight_smile: Terp out-

We Have Jobs Too- Illidan [H]- has been playing together since BC and is comprised mostly of adults with jobs/families. We are more casual than hard-core, but we are progressing in mythic.

We are 8/8H & 1/8M EP. We raid T/TH 9pm-1am EST.

We are looking for a few more dps and heals to fill out our mythic roster on Thursdays, and we clear heroic on Tuesdays. If this sounds like a good fit for you find me in game Kelina#1440 or apply at whj-guild .com

Hey Gewbie! I’d love to talk to you about Hubris if interested, my EST team could use some range dps. Take care!!

Hi there!!

If you are still looking I’m looking for a hunter for our raiding team! We are currently 3/8M working on Ashvane. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST.

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild on Emerald Dream (Horde side) and also a multi gaming community. We enjoy all things WoW (Raid, M+, PVP and Even have a classic wow team) but also like to venture out to do other games at times. If a long term home is what you seek we are definitely that place!

Please reach out to me if interested Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)
Cheers!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid)

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.