[H] Quickfuse Cartel - Goblin Guild!

Quickfuse Cartel

QFC has been around and active since 2019 on the Emerald Dream-US realm.
We moved to Wyrmrest Accord at the end of Shadowlands, and are establishing our roots firmly here!

We are looking for active goblin players interested in all aspects of the game.
Most active evenings from 5pm - 2am Central.

PVE

We currently have an AOTC Raid Group that runs every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-9pm Central. That has room for recruitment!

M+ Runs happen every Monday evening, and groups are running regularly throughout the week.

PVP

Not many pushing rated content currently, but quite a few of us enjoy doing World PVP.
(I myself run around quite a bit…) Random and Epic BGs ran regularly!

Would love to have a more active WPVP presence.

Roleplay

We have a very open and light RP story going on with the guild, that is flexible to players wants. Currently we are not much doing much RP as a guild, outside of going to events and small things, but have plans to start again soon!

RP Backstory

After years of traveling and doing odd jobs on his own, Lluagor Quickfuse decided to revive his family’s small cartel. Working as a contract crew, they will take on any job that pays well, or piques their interest.
Since coming together we have had souls stolen by a necromancer, beating a shark with a club, and fought Kodo-19 at a microscopic level.

We like to host public events, bar nights, game nights, etc!
If you’re interested in getting involved in the server community, this will be a good fit for you as well.

For More Info:
quickfuse.carrd.co

10 Likes

The Quickfuse Cartel has been a boon to my Snokological ™ medical practice as there is never a lack of mishaps from resident goblins tinkering with explosive materials and the occasional drunken race, cliff diving, and general goblinsanity. I would give the Cartel two thumbs up but I still need to attach the one I lost during the last goblin event.

7 Likes

The Cartel has been a great freelance opportunity for jobs outside of my Darkmoon Faire gigs. I even got invited into the Quickfuse Rockettes as their new lead singer! My ears are big, but my talent is bigger! My thanks go to the Cartel for expanding my performing horizons and keeping my bank full of sweet, shiny gold!

5 Likes

Speaking of the Rockettes…

7 Likes

That lead singer is so talented!

4 Likes

Keeping the Quickfuse Cartel from getting sued has kept me up to my ears in work… so uhh… thanks for that

-Karlowe, the Cartel’s Lawyer

5 Likes

Hello!

I just moved my Goblin mage to Wyrmrest Accord and was looking for a guild to get back into Retail WoW.

I was looking for light-heavy RP along with content, but have mostly been playing FFXIV and the scene is very different, here. I was hoping for a Goblin focused guild for her to be in, and your ad seems pretty up that alley.

I am pretty experienced with RP in general and also like running keys and raiding, too. If it was possible, I would love to know more about the Cartel!

Thanks in advance,
Toncey

2 Likes

Heyo! I got your application in game and accepted, you should be able to join next time you’re on!

In the meantime, if you head to quickfuse.carrd.co, there is a link to our discord!

1 Like

Roleplaying, casual+progression raiding and mythics, PvP, game and movie nights, and best of all, awesome people to goof around with! What’s there to love about Quickfuse Cartel?

Maybe goblins aren’t your thing, but don’t worry. We’ll fix that!

Come check them out today!

2 Likes

Posting a bump for this guild!

1 Like

Like the statue of Janero point’s arm,
Quickfuse Cartel made my boredom…
DISAPPEAR!!!

1 Like

Heyo!

We are currently on HEROIC RAZ, trying to secure AOTC.
BUT we are lacking in the DPS department to get it finished.

Getting close to a kill, but hitting a wall with DPS.

Ilvl should be around 400+ if you’re interested.
Don’t have to be in guild to join.
Just have a good attitude and show up!

Raid is every TUESDAY and THURSDAY from

• 8-10pm Eastern
  • 7-9pm Central
  • 5-7pm Pacific

If interested join our discord here, and let me know why you joined!
quickfuse.carrd.co

Thanks!

It’s been too long without a bump!

Come to the Quickfuse Cartel for some good times! And don’t miss the Rockette’s show this weekend at the Worlds Faire Carnival in Uldum!

1 Like

I tend to keep different hours than the rest of the cartel, but if anyone out there wants to do some WPVP late night, I’m your goblin!

2 Likes

Great getting to hang out with the gang during the WFC. Next year, we’re definitely running a booth, though. We can’t keep depriving people of all this goblin awesomeness.

1 Like

Getting ready for 10.1!

Will be filling raiding roster soon! Please join Discord for more info, link here:
quickfuse.carrd.co

Our raiders were able to get AOTC last season! And will be pushing for it this season as well!

1 Like

Giving a bump to this thread, these guys have always been so nice, and really kind to people. Fantastic group of goblins with an amazing rp community!

2 Likes

Awww, thanks big guy!

1 Like

Hola!

Oh, me encanto los duendes!
That means I love goblins!

Now you say it!
Muy bueno!

2 Likes

It’s you again! I must’ve stalked ran into you repeatedly for hours during Dragonflight launch!

3 Likes