⚔ [H] PvE Server Pagle | Casual Adults | <The Dark Knights>

Hello! Thanks for taking a peek at my thread!

Yeah, you read that right - I am looking for casual adults just wanting to team up, guild up, and have some fun playing in classic with zero pressure and 100% understanding that most of us are older adults with jobs, careers, families, and other things that need our attention away from the game.

I looked for DAYS trying to find something like this here, but anything that comes close to this is either on another server (US West PST) or the Alliance. I am all about blood and honor, for the Horde! However, everyone wants hardcore or semi-hardcore raiders for horde side on the PvE servers.

I get it, I really do. I just don’t have time for it. I am sure a lot of other people don’t either. This is why I am here - to create a home where we can all hang out, level up, group up, chill out, and have fun doing so casually.

Goals as a Guild:

• No rush to level up
  • Play as Horde characters
  • Play casually and enjoy the journey
  • Help clanmates reach High Warlord in PvP
  • Raid when we get there and have the time
  • Play on USEast PvE server Pagle
  • Make friends, team up, accomplish goals as an in-game family

My Qualifications as a Leader:

• I am a father, a husband, middle aged adult, and work full time - sometimes up to 60 hours a week. I understand more than many the toll it takes on a person and relate to those who want to just get on for a few minutes or a few hours to level up, grind, and relax with other like minded people.
  • I’ve ran 3 successful clans over the last 14 years in WoW on 3 different servers (at different times). One was a hardcore raid guild, the next was a large social guild, the the 3rd was a semi-hardcore raid and casual guild.
  • I’ve also ran (and currently still run) successful clans / guilds / etc. in other games under the same banner - “The Dark Knights”. Some of these games include Destiny 2, Diablo 3, ESO, and a few others.

If you take anything from this, just know that I’ve been leading a community for many years and the community I run is a home to many people who play not just one game, but many games together forging lasting friendships. I want to extend this community here, in WoW, to you and want you to be part of our family.

Want to know more? Interested?

Add me on Bnet: AceBro#1602
Join the Discord server: discord.gg/TpfMs7Q
Or just follow up here with a reply, that works too.

Looking forward to gaming with you!
-Ace

14 Likes

This sounds like a great guild for me to join. I’m very excited to play wow as it was in the beginning. Pagle or Mankrik to start?

I was planning on Pagle to be the main server. Just keeping Mankrik as an alternative option in case things a little crazy or imbalanced due to streamers or something.

Sweet. I’ll be making some characters tonight.

1 Like

I’m down with what youre putting out, but respectfully, I petition that you make Casual Adults the guild name.

6 Likes

Dunamas, supports you and your endeavor. I appreciate your thread. Pick Pagle for a server and you have some friends with us! Riptore – Team Lead.

1 Like

I was hoping you would start a classic guild count me in.

1 Like

This is exactly the type of guild I came here to find. Sounds great.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a casual guild since I’m new to vanilla. Would love to join yours.

1 Like

Appreciate that, look forward to see you there!

That’s awesome!

You know what, I actually already thought about that. However since I’ve been running a guild / clan with TDK as the name for so long, might as well keep tradition rolling.

And we would love to have you part of the team!

Lol how’d you find me!?

Glad you did though, looking forward to seeing you there.

I am 100% interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Very interested. Working adult here with a life. Been playing since AQ opened. I will be making a toon (hunter or lock) on Pagel tonight as soon as it opens up.

Battletag is MoonDancer1990

1 Like

Great! Sent a friend request.

I Am interested in joining. Whistler#11627 Will be playing Undead Mage maybe Rogue as well. Really Big into PVP

1 Like

Hell yeah! Another PvP fan! Glad to hear it, added you to bnet too. Don’t forget to reserve your name on Pagle in about 10 mins