PAGLE Horde Role Call!

Hey everyone, if you have a guild on the Horde side of Pagle, casual or hardcore or somewhere in between, if you can respond here that would be great. Trying to get a head count for our server. There is a large number of alliance from what we can see. Thank you.

Riptore - Team Lead at Dunamas

Omega - Guild Leader of Risk

For the (Pagle) Horde!

Our realm community

looking for horde guild on classic will be playing rogue/mage/warrior shout out to me if interested in forming a guild up to get a jump on this leveling and gearing grind

Hey Shifthappens, first of all your name is amazing. Second, we wouls love to have you as a part of our team. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. Find me on discord if your interested. Thank you.Delete Please

Don’t have any rogues yet and just one mage if you are interested in a 2 night raiding guild

Running a guild on Horde side too. Details:

• Type: Casual
  • Clan Name: The Dark Knights
  • My Main: Orc Warrior - Stroghar
  • Guild Members so far: About 15 and growing
  • Discord server: (decided to make a new dedicated one, coming soon)

@shifthappens - if you’re still looking and the above don’t fit your style, check us out here for more details:

See ya guys out there!
-Ace

1 Like

I plan on playing dps orc warrior, pve and pvp more than casual but probably less than hardcore

Hey Snowtigress, we would love to have you a part of our community. Here is our recruitment thread. Check it out and meet me on discord if you are interested. Look forwars to hearing from you.Delete Please

I was not able to use the discord tag to connect up with you all. Are they correct as written or perhaps changed since post?

Hey Srz! I just sent you one.

Anybody running a late night guild horde side? I work second shift and would still love the opportunity to level and raid with a group. I played an alliance mage since launch, trying a horde priest this time around.

• Guild Name: Enshadowed
  • My Main: Tauren Warrior - Pairren
  • Guild Members so far: About 17(give or take)

Most of us are from a guild that formed back in BC and are still IRL friends can’t be easily offended if you want to join.

We have a small guild looking to increase numbers of both day and night players on Pagle. Someone is on most of the time right now. Very friendly helpful guild.
Guild name: The night stalkers
We have dischord.

Im a troll hunter looking for an active guild im new to the game. Level 20 so far just need a laid back guild that is willing to help each other and help noobs like me become more skilled. In game name is ImJustWade