[h] <Hightened Malevolence> Mornings and Weekend Guild Recruiting (Vek/Naz/Nes)

Old Vek’Nilash guild recruiting to get back into Mythic+ and Casual Raiding. Mostly play on mornings and weekends. Any and all welcome, no application necessary, no ilvl requirement, just a small guild with a friendly atmosphere and no drama or nonsense.

Feel free to contact me any time to ask questions.

2 Likes

We’ve been doing a ton of Alterac Valley and the 15th anniversary raid event in the mean time. Please don’t hesitate to join us!

Contact Febre or Osterman in-game or add my battle tag JohnnieWeb#1573 with any questions, or simply comment here.

See you in Azeroth!

1 Like

Great! I’ll check it out after work.

We’ll be spending the weekend in some dungeons, as well as Alterac Valley in case of any interest.

1 Like

In case you want to contact by battle net, my tag is Jakal#1547

Many members have been playing together in this guild since original WOW. That’s how we’ve managed to keep the family feel of the group.

1 Like

Now we just need a couple more to join the family so we can be ready to tackle 8.3 and the coming Shadowlands expansion!

1 Like

Still looking for a few to join the family.

We’ve added a few to the family. If anyone is interested in being part of a small casual guild don’t hesitate to reach out.

Had a good time in dungeons this weekend. Still need a few more for weekend raiding.

Let us know!

1 Like

We’ve been doing M+ on Friday and Saturday evenings. Would love some more to transition into weekend raiding.

Find me in-game, or post here.
JohnnieWeb#1573

Have a good day!

1 Like

Still need some more for weekend dungeons and raiding.

We did mythic Operation: Mechagon this past weekend and had a blast. You should have a blast with us!

B-tag
JohnnieWeb#1573

Enjoy your week.