Complete Noob on Kel thuzad

I started playing WoW at the start of Bfa. One of the things I have always wanted is to join a guild and make some life long friends. Raiding seems super interesting but I have never done it before. I want to find a freindly guild who is willing to help me out and teach me raiding and the other ins and outs of World of Warcraft. I have never been able to get any of my current friends into WoW and I would love to meet some new people. I am a bit shy but when I warm up I can a fun person to have around. (I hope lol). Please let me know if anyone is willing to let a complete noob into their guild.

Hi there Philly!
We are looking for people of all kinds, noobs are perfectly fine with us. However we are on thrall, and horde so you’d have to faction and server change possibly.
Regardless if you’re interested here’s my schpeal.

Windchill is a relatively new adult oriented guild on Thrall server, made up of fairly experienced players, and we’re looking to add some new blood to our little family.

New player? Welcome! Returning adventurer looking for a home, give me a shout. Hardcore raider looking to take a step back and relax, yep you’re welcome too.
Grab a glass of your preferred poison and join us for good times to be had by all.

We are most definitely casual and laid back at this point. M+, RBG’s, Mog runs, Achievement farming is our thing at the moment. Raiding is not out of the question, but we need more folks. In essence, we need YOU!

Now as far as what kind of person we’re looking for,
An Active adult (maturity is optional). Level 120 preferred, but not essential. We will be happy to work with the right individual. Respect and a sense of humor is a must. Giving each other a hard time is encouraged, but all in good fun. Racism and other such rubbish will not be tolerated.

We’re not in a rush. We’re too old and crotchety for that kind of nonsense. You will receive a free set of bifocals, and an upgraded walker with the tennis balls upon joining. Join us on the porch for some good times yelling at dem dang kids to Stay off the Grass!

Thank you for your consideration.

Contact info:
Btag: Wolfsonge#1372
Discord: Belar#5316
or
Btag: Creepingdeth#11714
or
Icecapadë#1102

Hello Philly :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you

Hey there Phillyswift,
It sounds like you would be a great fit for out guild over on Vek/Naz/Nes, if you are willing to realm transfer.

Hi there Phillyswift! We are helping returning players get ready for 8.3 to bolster our tanks when the new raid comes out. The raid leader of our guild is a rogue and I’m sure he could help you out. We currently do Heroic on Wednesday and Mythic on Friday. See ad below and reach out if you are interested.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015
Raid Leader Battlenet: TheRealTacon#1647

can always train with the thunder

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.