|H| <Hellscreams Angels> Rp-pvp

"Attention all Outlaws, Scoundrels, Ruffians and bad mofo's who don't take no crap from nobody. The <Hellscreams Angels> are a Motorcycle Club lookin' to expand aggressively. Killing for the shillings, Doin' the untold for the gold. Bikes not included. "

What we are:

We are an Outlaw Motorcycle Club themed RP-pvp Guild. We will be focusing on small scale WPVP (BFA warmode), Bgs, Eventually RBGS and arenas. We are a tight-knit community of players that are looking to have fun while still stomping a mud hole in the other faction.

We also have weekly RP progression and scheduled events regularly.

Whether you are an experienced pvper, Roleplayer, or you are brand new, there is a spot for you. We have built from the ground up and are continuing to grow while focusing on one thing : Having fun while smashing the opposition on our sweet !@# bikes, hogs and choppers. And yes, trikes are accepted.

What kind of people are we looking for?
Over 18
Ideally I would prefer you are at least over the age of 18. The nature of the RP that we will be doing will not be very kid friendly (no, not erp...unless you pay me) and when i'm not parenting I don't want to have to keep my filter on.

Requirements:

1. Don't be a dbag. Despite the theme, no one wants someone who is breeding negativity within the guild. In character we are not going to be very nice people, but to your guildies and to players do not be a scumbag.

2. Be willing to learn. This is self explanatory. Players of All levels of experience are welcome. Let's learn together and not be stagnant.

3. We are a newer guild that is not looking to put up zerg numbers. We have already established a tight-knit community and we are just looking to build on that further.

4. We are an outlaw motorcycle club; Which means you need a bike of some sort. This is pretty necessary

5. We are an RP-pvp guild. Respect RP, participate in RP, and be willing to participate in both RP and PVP.

6. This is not a meme guild. We are for real. We are laid back and our rp is fun, but we aren't out here trolling IC. We are the real deal and are active within the community.

Also, check out our ongoing guild RP:

Part 1:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765456835

Part 2:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765746714#post-1

If you have any additional questions, please feel free reach out to me in game on Ramborc or add me on bnet

Cowboycurtis#11812
7 Likes
Additionally, what we are looking for:

-Officers: people to help with recruitment and scheduling of events

-People interested in pvp at all levels.

-Experienced (and less experienced) rpers to help with the development of that side of things. This is an area that I am pretty new to.
Sounds kinda fun, honestly. Good luck with everything dude!
Appreciate it!
I !@#$ing love this guild name. +1 :P
1 Like
Thanks! Hopefully you all will see us out eventually ))
This really makes me want to faction xfer my warrior back to horde.
Thanks for the support guys! If anyone wants to get involved, I could really use some experienced rpers as officers to help build :)
So far recruitment has been going pretty well. Still looking for a few active people to potentially fill an officer role to help with getting this thing all the way off the ground :D Our first meeting will be tomorrow night.

Let's ride out together
(So tomorrow will make it a week since we formed. And it's turned out way better than I expected. Had our first official event and it was a blast. Also, 40+ members! Still looking for a few active player interested in officer positions to help with event planning and recruiting)
Just a little update. Guild is actually taking off very nicely.

With that said, we are looking for active players and also in the market for those with interest in taking an officer role or simply help plan events.

Also, if there are any server events happening, hmu and I'll be sure to come through with the boys.
Do you accept alts? I enjoy what ur doing and wouldn't mind having my orc rogue in ur guild.
This guild is a joke, nothing but a grief machine. 18+ requirement is laughable seeing as how these idiots are all as mentally mature as a 12 year old.
1 Like
Theres a server RP-PvP campaign goin on.
main rules of the fights are
-no leggos
-no toys
-ground mounts only
-let the other group rez after a fight

hope to see yall out there
06/12/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Galestrider
This guild is a joke, nothing but a grief machine. 18+ requirement is laughable seeing as how these idiots are all as mentally mature as a 12 year old.
Mad cuz bad?
06/12/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Jimmirus
Theres a server RP-PvP campaign goin on.
main rules of the fights are
-no leggos
-no toys
-ground mounts only
-let the other group rez after a fight

hope to see yall out there

We would be glad to join in, this sounds like a great time.

06/12/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Galestrider

Sorry that you were on the receiving end of the force that is Hellscreams Angels. Next time, pay the toll.
06/05/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Zarrett
Do you accept alts? I enjoy what ur doing and wouldn't mind having my orc rogue in ur guild.

Sorry that I missed this post, yes we do accept alts.
So over the last few weeks (which is how long we've existed) we have grown quite nicely and we ain't stoppin' ! Happy to report things are going well, so be on the lookout for us.
Goin fast an' krumpin stuff. Very killy.
This sounds like a lot of fun!