Hello, introducing myself

I have been on emerald dream for a long while now and have recently been looking to get more involved into guilds and making some friends. I have 4 toons, a 120 Orc DK, 110 BE Rogue, 110 orc Lock, and 85 Orc hunter.

I have done some rping but would still be considered new rper. Heavy into pvp but could use some mentoring. Looking forward to meeting friends and battling new enemies.

Pestilenc

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with the badasses in Hellscreams Angels.

Here is information for the Horde RP discord. You will find channels where you can check out individual guilds. Mentioned above is a great group of folks, and there are a few others if you want to diversify.

https://discord.gg/CmRHmE8

Hope to see you around at various events.

1 Like

What kind a place are ya lookin for?
I seen some trade guilds sprouting up lately while I, I won’t say spy…took a stealth tour of orgrimmar. (kezan trade mercantile). As well as a biker club that tore me up when I was found - Hellscreams angels.

A place to grow some friendships while doing some rp to get better at it. Somewhere that pvp will be a big focus, wanna learn how to do arenas and rbgs all while in the defense of the mighty horde! Bloodtitan#1860

I might be biased, but Warbound Legion is always looking for pvpers. We are planning on having RBGs running soon and we do World PvP everyday. We can help you out if you need assistance.

Hey, I just joined this guild about a week ago and im already loving it. Its an rp-wpvp biker guild. Heres a link to the recruitment post if you’d like more info =)