|H| <Hellscreams Angels> Rp-pvp

Cruisin' for a bruisin . These guys love to scrap! Highly recommend if you're looking for rowdy crew to roll with.
06/21/2018 03:35 PMPosted by Garand
This sounds like a lot of fun!

Try us out!

06/21/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Jimmirus
Cruisin' for a bruisin . These guys love to scrap! Highly recommend if you're looking for rowdy crew to roll with.

Appreciate it Jimmirus!
Had fun out there tonight in Silithus :)
BFA is on the horizon and The Gang is lookin to expand.

Also, check out part 1 of our ongoing rp progression

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765456835#post-1
I've not gotten to RP with y'all really but I absolutely love the concept for the guild and when I do see y'all around it's always a good time! ++++))
Stop polluting Kalimdor Orc trash...and i wasn't talking about the bikes
07/03/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Jimmirus

Blood, thunder and smog! bahahah. We won't stop til ya puny knife earz go back into hidin'
Funny you should mention that! The Hellscreams Angels community outreach program has recently started the Pant an Elf in the Ground charity. Beginning today whenever a fine upstanding member of the Alliance pays the toll at one of our stops a significant part of the proceeds will go towards the charity, helping to build a brighter future for the Horde and those that submit to it. Did you know planting just ONE elf can reduce the carbon footprint 15.7 tonnes per year? imagine what we could do with an entire forest! So remember to give us money and do your part for a greener tomorrow, today.
1 Like
07/03/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Vamik
Funny you should mention that! The Hellscreams Angels community outreach program has recently started the Pant an Elf in the Ground charity. Beginning today whenever a fine upstanding member of the Alliance pays the toll at one of our stops a significant part of the proceeds will go towards the charity, helping to build a brighter future for the Horde and those that submit to it. Did you know planting just ONE elf can reduce the carbon footprint 15.7 tonnes per year? imagine what we could do with an entire forest! So remember to give us money and do your part for a greener tomorrow, today.

Hellscreams Angels Elf planting services are available. We accept gold, shiny bits and blood.
Want something different? Try us out. We are active in both rp and pvp. With BFA on the horizon we are especially looking for those interested in WARMODE, as that will be a large focus.

Reach out to a member today for details :)
07/10/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Ramborc
Want something different? Try us out. We are active in both rp and pvp. With BFA on the horizon we are especially looking for those interested in WARMODE, as that will be a large focus.

I need get my a#$ in gear and get over there!
07/11/2018 02:01 PMPosted by Garand
07/10/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Ramborc

I need get my a#$ in gear and get over there!

Check us out! Also, here is a link to our rp progression

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765746714#post-1
Will your guild accept a newly minted vengeance DH? How much do bikes go for on server?
We have no level/class/race restrictions; just reach out to us in game ;)

Also, last I checked they go for around 45k
WAAAAAAAAAAAAR is comin n' ol' Gordrakk 'n da gang is lookin' for those who are down for a good krompin, smashin n stompin'!

Remember, Da only good 'umie is a dead 'umie
Bump!
Hit up the chiropractor last night in dal and not sure how I feel about it tbh
Bump
Just curious, what nights do you typically do organized guild stuff? Would be interested in joining up with another toon. Just want to see if it would fit in with my prior raiding commitment. Sounds like a ton of fun!
Hey there,

We are most active on the weekend evenings and guild events typically start at 8:30 server.